Explosive Flames! Revive Phoenix!

~~~

"Where are you going?" Ange asked to Kiyama siblings, Aiger and you. Currently, all of you were at the cafeteria.

"Well, we're in New York," Ranjiro said. "So I figured we'd pay a friend a visit."

"Is that right? Wait one sec, then," Ange said and walks off. She came back with a large brown bag. "Here, take it."

"What is it?" You asked.

"A gift. Beyblade Bread. Boat Mom's specialty!" Ange said. You, Kiyama siblings and Aiger smiled at each other before you took the bag.

"Thanks, Boat Mom!" Aiger said. Then, Tobisuke, Naru, Hima, and Gumita run in.

"Boss! Let me go, too!"

"Me too!"

"Same!"

"Like, I wanna go, too."

"Have fun out there!" Ange said.

"Actually, (Name)." Your mom's voice spoke, making you turned to her, seeing her head pop out from the kitchen.

"What is it, mom?" You asked.

"A certain someone wants to see you," your mom winked at you.

"Wait, what?" You asked, lifted an eyebrow.

"I'll come with you and we can see this person, what do you say?" Your mom said, you looked at Kiyama siblings and Aiger, seeing them smiled a little. They nodded and you turned to your mom, you nodded.

"Okay," you smiled.

"Yay!"

"Don't get lost," Ange added, your mom chuckled.

"Let's get a move on!" Ranjiro said.

"Yeah!"

With that, you and the others walks away.

~~~

You and the others are now in New York City.

"The BeyClub should be somewhere around here," Naru said, looking down at her tablet, there's a map in it. "Umm... We're right here, so..."

Just then, a figures appeared in front of them. They looked up and saw five guys.

"What do you want?" Aiger asked.

"Looks like trouble," Gumita said.

"Can we help you?" Ranjiro asked.

Then, four boys looked down at you and blushed at your beauty. Shaking their thoughts away, they looked at you, Aiger and Ranjiro.

"You're Aiger Akabane, Ranjiro Kiyama, Rin Kiyama and (Name) Glass, right?" The brunette asked.

"Who's asking?" Ranjiro asked.

"What do you want from us?" You asked, glaring at them.

"You want a piece of us?" Tobisuke asked angrily. Rin smacked his head.

"Chill out," Rin calmly said.

"I've been watching the Battleship Cruise!" The brunette said. His eyes lit up. "It's awesome!"

That's makes you and others almost anime falls.

"It's so dope, yo!" The green eyed boy said while blushing.

"I'm a fan now!" A girl said while blushing as well.

You, your mom and Rin sweatdropped.

"Please, shake my hand!"