Trail by Fire! Defeat Lui!

~~~

Lui laughed loudly all over the arena.

"And you two called yourselves the winners of the Luinor Cup?" Lui said and pointed his index finger towards you and Aiger. "You two are so weak I can't help but laugh!" He laughed again.

You and Aiger gritted your teeth in anger. You turned you head towards Rin, she noticed and nodded. You nodded back and turned back.

"You'd expect nothing less from Lui Shirosagi, the ultimate champion!" Hanami said. "Despite taking down such powerful rivals in succession, does Aiger Akabane and (Name) Glass stand a chance?!"

The crowd cheered.

"Of course they does! The match is just getting started!" Ranjiro yelled.

"Yeah! Boss is right!" Tobisuke yelled.

"Don't call the match after the first battle!" Jonesy said.

"Do your best, for boss, too!" Gumita said.

Rin smiled.

"Aiger Akabane and (Name) Glass. Don't disappoint me, now!" Lui said. "I came here to fight the champions of the Luinor Cup."

You and Aiger glared at Lui.

'He's not the same Lui I've seen up to now,' Aiger thought. 'He's ridiculously powerful.'

'We need a plan but how?' You thought.

From afar, Phi stared at your beautiful figure. Then, his eyes widened as his face heat up and shook his head. He couldn't fell in love with the Beyblade Empress, could he? Then, an idea pop up, making him smirked and licked his lips.

'So this is the power of the ultimate champion...' Aiger gritted his teeth as you took out something.

"Is Aiger losing faith in himself?" Toko asked. "Is that blindfold in (Name)'s hand?" He blinked.

"They're up against Lui Shirosagi," Nika said. "I think (Name) were planning on something." She said. "Aiger and (Name) are strong, but..."

Lui grinned widely.

'But they still doesn't stand a chance?' Toko thought.

Naru and Hima worriedly stared down at Aiger and you.

"Aiger..." Naru muttered.

"(nickname)..." Hima muttered. Both girls looked at each other and nodded. They stood up.

"Aiger! Focus!" Naru yelled.

"You too, (Name)!" Hima yelled.

You and Aiger's eyes widened at their voices. You two turned your heads.

"Naru!"

"Hima!"

"Focus!" Hae-Jin yelled.

"Focus yourself, Aiger! (Name)!" Ranjiro yelled.

"Focus!" The Wild Bey Gang yelled.

"Focus!" Rin yelled. And the whole crowd chanted with "focus" word.

Akabane married couple and your family was dumbfounded.

"Dear..." Kana said. Taiga smiled and turned to his wife.

"Aiger's made a lot of great friends, especially (Name)," Taiga said.

You and Aiger looked at each other.

"That's right. We gotta focus," Aiger said to you, you nodded. Aiger's mind flashed of Lui when he's launching. Aiger gasped.

"What's wrong?" You asked. Aiger didn't say anything but clenching his bey a bit.