Achilles vs Forneus!

~~~

"Hey, Aiger!"

There are four kids in front of Aiger and Naru.

"That's my name, don't wear it out,"

"Don't act like you're such a big shot!" The big boy said.

"Well, I am the greatest!" Aiger pointed to himself.

"I'll beat you this time for sure!" The big boy said, pointed his index finger to Aiger.

"Go ahead and try me!" Aiger mocked.

~~~

"We'll use the 2 point system," the boy said as they were standing in front of the stadium. "1 point for Over Finish and Spin Finish."

"And 2 points for Burst Finish." The ref kid said. "Well then check each other's beys."

Both boys obeyed the order.

'Z Achilles is a Balance Type,' the big boy thought. 'A 4 bladed layer, 11 Disk, ad Xtend Driver.'

"You can look all you want, but you won't find any weak spots!" Aiger said.

"First Battle!"

"Z Achilles." Aiger said to his bey. "Let's go!"

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both boys released their beys into the stadium.

The boy's bey went to the center.

"I got the center!" The big boy said.

"I let you get it!" Aiger said.

"Go!" Achilles speed up and went to the bey, bursting it.

"What...!?" The big boy said in shock.

Aiger jumped up and did a backflipped and landed on the ground, showing a peace sign.

"See that?" Aiger asked.

"Aiger, you're so strong!" Naru said.

All four kids just stared at Aiger.

"You ain't a match for me!" Aiger said.

"I'll get you for this, you big jerk!" Then, four kids turned around and left.

"Takes one to know one!" Aiger said. Then, his face turned into serious one. His mind flashed on someone.

"Go! Valtryek!" The blue blue went to Achilles, collided it and both beys fly up.

"I did it!" Aiger cheered but gasped when he saw his bey Burst.

He picked up his bey Burst and stared at it.

'Valt Aoi...' he thought, smiling a bit. 'I wanna battle with you!'

~~~

"Aiger, you've won 88 games straight now!" Naru said to Aiger, who were crossing his arms. "Are you listening?"

"It's doesn't matter!" Aiger said.

"Huh?" Naru looks so confused.

"It's doesn't matter how many times I win!" Aiger said. Then, he heard a soft sob, making him turned to Naru, to see she were covered her face.