Epic Voyage! Battleship Cruise!

~~~
Aiger were sleeping while snoring. A bubble on his nose and you were calmly sleeping. Currently, you were staying with Aiger ever since you both defeated Lui and earned the title of champions.

Just then, the screen showed a robot.

"Time to wake up, Aiger Akabane! (Name) Glass!" The robot girl said. Both of you opened your eyes and sat down. You yawned and blinked.

"What time is it?" You mumbled.

"I don't know," Aiger replied before blinking. He turned to you and his face turned red. He almost forgot about you were staying with him after you both becomes the champions. You noticed and lifted an eyebrow.

"Your face is red, do you have a fever or something?" You asked, placing a hand on his forehead. Aiger's eyes widened. "You don't have a fever but you feel warm," you said. Aiger shook his eyes.

"I'm fine," Aiger grinned. He grabbed his bey and so did you.

"Let's go, Achilles," Aiger said. He turned to you and nodded, you nodded back. Aiger then jumped over the bed and change. You did as well.

~~~

The screen then, showed the robot girl at the hallway as you and Aiger were walking.

"This way, please!" The robot girl said. You and Aiger turned to corner and the screen shut.

The door automatically opened, revealing Aiger and you. You both looked around and smiled. Now, you both are on the cruise.

"Okay, boys and girls! And bladers all over the globe!" Hanami's voice echoed. "Are you watching this?"

"This is the Bey Queen, making its grand voyage across the sea!" The crowd were watching at the screen. "Are you surprised? We've got plenty of surprises left in store!"

"Señor Hanami here is gonna show you one super amazing tournament!" At the cruise, the screen showed a woman. "Producing this event is the director of the wbba, Kristina Kuroda!"

Kristina has a light blue eyes and long, dark pink hair that reaches her back. She also wore a half-pink/half-black dress and wears several blue-and-white bows around her attire. She also wears white arm warmers, white tights and a pair of pink flat shoes.

"Beyblade fans all around the world," Kristina said. "The wbba, is starting a new challenge!" She said. "We will travel all around the world on the Bey Queen. Blafers will fight intense battles in their climb to the top!" The screen showed the stadium. "We call it the Battleship Cruise!" The screen switched to the logo.

"Oh, yeah! Let's introduce the chosen bladers!" Senor Hanami said. "The winners of the Luinor Cup and the new heroes! Aiger Akabane and (Name) Glass!"

You and Aiger grinned at each other before high-five each other.

"His Turbo Bey is Z Achilles! And her Turbo Bey is (Full Bey Name)!" Senor Hanami said. The screen showed your profile and your bey and Aiger's profile and his bey as well.

"Next! His skill is world class! The manly challenger, Ranjiro Kiyama!" The screen showed Ranjiro and his bey. "His Turbo Bey is Crash Roktavor!"

"Next up! The sister of Ranjiro Kiyama! Her skill and power are same as her brother, Ranjiro! The starlight girl, Rin Kiyama!" The screen showed Rin and her bey. "Her Turbo Bey is Sunny Roktavor!"

"He never missed his target! The strong arm Blader, Hae-Jin Oh!" The screen switched to Hae-Jin and his bey. "His Turbo Bey is Archer Hercules!"

"The unknown ruler! The magnificent Blader, Suoh Genji!" The screen showed Suoh and his bey. "His Turbo Bey is Heat Salamander!"