Chapter 6: The Fight for the Crown

Start from the beginning

Erwin: "Jay. Jay wake up", I whispered as I crawled to the gate that separated us.

Jay: "What do you want let me sleep!"

Erwin: "JAY GET UP NOW!!!", I said loud enough for him and the two guards to get startled.

Jay: "What...Wait where are we?", he said looking around.

Erwin: "I don't know but we are not in the palace and I highly doubt that we are even in Ginovia."

Jay: "Where is Mya and why does my thigh hurt?"

Erwin: "I have no idea."

Till that moment I hadn't realized that she was gone. I had no idea where she was or if she was even near us at all. All I knew is that she was alive, I don't know how I knew but I did.

Grayson: "You were right Erwin; we are nowhere near Ginovia and clearly Mya is not here" he said walking up to my cell.

Jay: "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SISTER?", he said walking up to the cell closest to Grayson.

Grayson: "Whoa, that's some foul language for a prince, don't you think? Don't you worry, she's right above us as we speak. That scream you heard 5 minutes ago was her. Alejandro's having his way with her."

Erwin: "What do you mean having his way with her? He's not raping her right?"

Grayson: "No, he wouldn't rape her that's not what you all are here for, plus we are not child rapist. No, she's here because he wants the throne of Ginovia and only she can give it to him", he said with a devious look.

Jay: "Knowing her she'd never give it up, SO LET US THE FUCK GO!!!", he screamed shaking the bars in an attempt to break free.

Grayson: "You can try and break it God of strength but if you do, I'll have to put you in solitary confinement, pulling you away from Erwin and making you think about if he's alive or dead. So, I suggest calming down and staying here so you can make sure one of your siblings are ok and you can at least hear Mya from down here."

Jay: "Fine, but I'm not gonna do a damn thing you ask me to", he said walking away from the bars and sitting against the wall on the floor.

Erwin: "Yeah why are we here if all you need is Mya?"

Grayson: "You are here just to make her stay here. If she doesn't cooperate then we will take you up there and she's gonna have to watch you guy's get beat. But that's only going to happen if she tries something to either hurt us or kill us. Knowing her she will end up trying something."
Jay walked up to the bars where Grayson was standing and pulled him up to the bars by his collar. Grayson told the 2 men behind him to stand down.

Jay: "If you think she'll just let you get the throne, if you think she's that naïve, then you are sorely mistaken. She knows how to plan out her things, she'll catch you so far off guard you'll shit your pants while you die", he said while he gritted his teeth making Grayson just a little scared. Grayson should be scared because when Jay gets mad, he goes for the kill if you know what I mean. I then just sat in the corner of my cell next to the bars that divided me and Jay. I didn't dare to intervene because I was not trying to die.

End of POV

My ichor and phoenix blood mixed together and poured out of my thigh. The knife was still in my thigh which was holding most of the blood in. Then Alejandro grabbed my waist with one hand and then with his right hand he grabbed my chin forcing me to look him in his crazy eyes.

Alejandro: "Wrong answer, princess. See this is your consequences for refusing to give me the throne. I will continue to do this until I get what I want, until you cooperate", he finished his sentence and then let me go. He pulled the knife out of my thigh and a stream of blood came out of the wound and a sharp pain went throughout my leg. He walked back to the table of torture devices and grabbed a small white rag to clean the knife off. He then placed it onto the table next to all the other varieties of knifes. He turned around faced me, then looked me dead in my eyes that were welling up in tears from the pain and the said...