Chapter 10: The 15-year-old Billionaire's

I bowed down to the bloodied body before the crowd began chanting, "SHE'S THE DUCHESS OF DEATH!!! YEAHHHHH!!! DUCHESS, DUCHESS, DUCHESS, DUCHESS, YEAHHHHHH!!!"

That was all I heard while I was being dragged away by Frankie. He picked me up by my armpits and dragged me from the dead man's body. He covered my eyes, which I assumed was to calm me down. I felt myself being dragged to God knows where, with my brothers yelling at Frankie to put me down. The sounds of the raging crowd began to fade, and I started to hear Frankie's steps change from the hard concrete to a wooden floor. Tap, tap, tap. I heard each and every step made, not just by him but by 4 others. I knew 2 were Erwin and Jay, the others I assumed where Grandpa Peter and Teddy, but I wasn't sure.

A heavy wooden door was slammed shut a few moments later, and I was thrown on the floor in front of a couch, hitting my back against the cool metal bar at the bottom of the seat. I could see the ruby red couch I was leaning on and across from me it's twin. The legs of the couch were gold and the glass table in front of me had gold vines and red roses holding up the glass top. There was a large dark wood desk with a red velvet and gold rolling chair behind it. Behind that, beautiful old books lined the wall, filled with books of every size and color. Under me was a fluffy chestnut brown rug, that I refused to touch because of the blood on my hands. Blood...so much blood. It was underneath my nails, on my hands and it coated my right arm up to the forearm. My left hand wasn't as bloody, but I still had some because I had my hand around the bastard's throat, choking him as hard as my grip would allow. Frankie poured himself a glass of the love of his life, whisky, and sat down on the couch in front of me.

He sat there unfazed as Jay and Erwin sat next to me on the couch while I leaned on Jay's leg. Peter and Teddy sat next to Frankie, with Frankie in the center of the two. Peter was holding his left arm as though he was in pain and Teddy sat there in shock, shaking at what I had just done.

Frankie: "I think it's time for you to explain what the hell that shit was! I wanna know whether you tell me Ezra... or you Alex and you too Nardo. Either one of your fucking explain yourselves." He was angry but still managed to call us by our nicknames. I looked at the buff men sitting next to me and I just stared.

Erwin: "Hwat od ew od wno? (What do we do now)" The fluffy eyebrowed man spoke in Phenisum, why'll staring me in the eyes.

Jay: "Uoy sida uoyt lelt tehm tadoy, os usjt tehm. I tinhk ew nac turts tehm wno; nod't uoy tinhk?" (You said you'd tell them today, so just tell them. I think we can trust them now; don't you think?) Jay looked at both Erwin and I, shrugging his shoulders before Peter fell off the couch onto his side. Peter laid there squeezing the space over his heart and sucking his teeth in pain. Frankie got on his knees as I crawled over to where Peter had fell.

Mya: "What happened? Grandpa are you ok? Tell me! Tell me! I can't lose you too." I started to panic, I tried to move his hands out of the way so that I could heal him or do something but he pushed me off. I looked at him horrified and I tried to help him once more but he continued to push me off.

Frankie: "SOMEONE GET A GODDAMN DOCTOR IN HERE!" Jay, Erwin, and Teddy ran out of the room to get someone to help, but Peter put his fragile hand on my face, turning it to him.

Grandpa: "Whatever happens don't revive me. I finally get to see my family again. (coughs) Thank you for making my life... interesting and for letting me finally see that there is good in the world full of evil." With that I heard his heart beat once more and then never again. Frankie pushed me back away from Peter and started giving him CPR.

I pushed Frankie back and he stared at me with disbelief.

Frankie: "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, EZRA? HE'S GONNA DIE!!!"