Chapter 6: The Fight for the Crown

When I woke up, I felt strange. It was as though I was floating in mid-air, but wrists and ankles. When I had opened my eyes, I looked around me and noticed that my hands we chained to the ceiling and my ankles were chained to the floor. My entire body was in the air in an X position. I looked behind me and saw a wall but in front of me was Alejandro half asleep in a chair, other than that the room empty. Then I noticed that I wasn't in the palace, I didn't have my armor on and I was hanging in my underwear. All I was wearing was black biker shorts and a black sports bra that I was wearing under my armor. When Alejandro finally noticed that was I awake he just stared at me for a moment.

Alejandro: "Finally awake I see. How did you sleep?"

Mya: "Where are brothers?", I said staring at him with a look that said I'll kill you if you hurt them.

Alejandro: "Their fine don't worry I won't hurt them. They are just here as a failsafe in case you don't cooperate."

Mya: "If I don't cooperate with what? Let me down and tell me where they are now!"

Alejandro: "They are in the other room, now shut up", he said with an angry look in his eye. I stood quiet because he honestly scared. Then a man I didn't know walked in carrying a very large locked box. I kind of looked like a luggage bag but it had a rusty looking lock in the handles. He placed it on the floor in front of a table and then walked back out of the large and heavy metal door. I think he locked it, but I couldn't tell from where I was. Alejandro bent down and unlocked with a little golden key. He started to take out sheathed swords, small knives, guns, a saw and some things that looked like clamps. Once he was done, he then sat back down, leaned forward, glared at me with his bright red crazy eyes, moved his charcoal black hair back out of his face and then sat back.

Alejandro: "Listen carefully kid, your brothers are in separate cells right above us. Through the vent right behind you they can hear you if you yell loud enough but don't do it because there will be consequences. These...tools here on the table behind me are going to be used on you if you don't cooperate. We are nowhere in or around Ginovia. Lunch and dinner will be given to you in your cell because I cannot have you dying on me until I get what I want. Your brothers will be fed as well because I need them to get to you. Do you understand?"

Mya: "Yes I understand, but I do have one question?"

Alejandro: "Go ahead", he said looking at me just a slight bit calmer.

Mya: "What is it that you want and why do you want it from me?"

Alejandro: "Technically that's two questions, but I'll answer them anyway. I want the Ginoviain crown and the Phoenix sword and I can only get that from you. So, I will ask you nicely before it gets rough. Will you give me what I want?", he said looking at me as though I was a gullible, naive little girl.

Mya: "Hell no, my father wouldn't have done it and I defiantly will not. I will NEVER give you the throne. Not now not ever", I said with enough enthusiasm to get my point across. Alejandro's face went from calm and patient to angry and pissed the fuck off. He turned to the table behind him, picked up a knife, walked to me and jabbed it into my thigh. I let out a blood curdling scream as my body rocked back and forth because of the force he used to jab it into my leg and orange-ish gold blood poured out. (God's blood or ichor is gold and Phoenix blood is red. When a phoenix is stabbed with a regular blade both types of blood pour out, but if it is just the phoenix sword then just the red blood pours out.)

Erwin's POV:

I woke up to a blood curdling scream that jolted my entire body. When I had finally woke up and had calmed down, I noticed that there were two men that I didn't know leaning against the wall in front of my cell. To my right was a wall and to my left was Jay dead asleep with his white shirt opened.