We pulled up and she got out first before helping me out she kept hold of my hands and we went in, we were escorted to our seats and I was getting giddy. "Do you want a drink?" She asked me and I nodded. "Martini please." She nodded pecking my cheek before leaving me. I looked around at all the people taking their seats. Everyone was dressed super nice, was I underdressed? I should have gone with the skirt. Or the grey dress. "You okay, Princess?" "Yeah?" "You're frowning, you're overthinking. What are you overthinking about?" She sat down and handed me my drink. "Are you sure I look okay?" "Yes, you look perfect." "But they're all super dressy." "So are you, you look beautiful Lizzie." "You sure?" 'Yes." She sipped her drink.

The show begins and I am still overthinking everything. I felt her hand on mine and I looked over at her, she smiled at me. "We can leave." "No. I want to stay." "Okay." She lifted my hand and pecked it before sitting it on her lap, I looked at my hand in hers and smiled to myself, she calmed me easily, quicker than anyone else. I leant my head on her shoulder as we watched the rest of the show. 

--------

"That was beautiful," I say as we walked out towards the car she had waiting for us. "Home?" "Nope." "Where now? The ballet was enough." "We had to sit quietly in the ballet now we're going to actually talk." We didn't drive for long. "Castell Rooftop Lounge?" "You've been here before?" She asked. "No." "It's pretty low-key." She says leading me up the stairs and we sat together at a table looking out at the city below us all lit up because of it being nighttime. 

I looked over at Nell and she was already watching me. "What?" "Just admiring you." "Well quit it." "Fine." She looked out at the city and I admired her, she was stunning. Why she was sat here with me I don't know. We order drinks and sit and chat and my worries melt away. Things were easy with her. Until I start thinking. 

"How is this ever going to work?" I asked interrupting her. "What?" She asked confused. "Us? I need to know. I can't sit here anything longer pretending this is going to work when it's not going to work because you're from earth and I'm from mars?" "We're both 100% from Planet Earth, Lizzie." "I'm serious Nell." "Okay. Talk to me then." "My life isn't easy, it's a lot. With fans and paps and PR and filming, and events, red carpets, not to mention the fact I live in LA over five hours from you by plane, 2 days by car." "42 hours actually but continue." "And you're chill and laid back and my job is nothing but laid back it's intense and overwhelming and you don't want that." "But I want you and all that comes with you. I know what I'm doing." "They already dragged your name through the mud with the Robbie thing and cassie got upset at School." "Let me worry about my family." "And if we go public which we'll have no choice too because paps and people and talking all that will come back and I don't want to lose you because they hurt you." "The only way I'm leaving you if we decide to go ahead with this is if you end things and ask me to. But you made me promise we'll still be friends so you can't completely just ditch me because you know Promises are like sacred." "Stop joking about this." "I'm not, I'm serious." She pulled a serious face before laughing. "Eleanor," I warned she wasn't understanding. She laid her hands on the table and gestured for mine so I placed mine her hers and she held them loosely. "I'm taking it seriously. I understand your concerns. I've been in your world for a year and I've experienced what it's like. Do I love it? No. I hate it." "See." "I'm talking." I pout. "But it's all worth it for you, Elizabeth. I would stand and smile for the cameras if it was by your side." "You would?" "Anything for you." I nodded hearing her actually listening to her words. "Besides we can keep things low-key for a while until we're both ready for this." "But that's like hiding you." "Keep me a secret Olsen when this face gets on the front cover you'll be fighting off potential partners for me." I narrowed my eyes at her. "I'm kidding." I smiled softly. "You're not hiding me." "But I am. Because if we don't go public then I'm not being truthful." "No you're just keeping a piece of your life to yourself for a while whilst you adjust." She explains.