Chapter 23

At first it was just she was thinks a lot and there were nobody to share and to give advice but now she has his mother who is becoming her too. Most of the time she gives priorities to her only. It doesn't mean she forgot the things which she lost in India. It's still there in her memories. But things are better here and she will try to forgot those horrible events of her life and with arnav and his mother beside her she knows she will come out eventually.

******************************************

They had a perfect dinner outside and now they came back on their flat. It was late by then their mother already slept. When they entered in their room arnav started to remove his half vest which he was wearing on the shirt. He opened the buttons when he was removing that's when khushi came to him on back helping him out. He turned his neck to see her. She was casting her eyes down. It was an awkward moment for them. They don't know what to speak. But one should take an initiative otherwise this awkwardness will be with them for life time then how they are gonna move on.

"You know you don't have to do these stuffs right" He said

"Why not? It's the responsibility of all the wife's to take care of her husband's needs. And this too included in it. " She replied

"But you shouldn't" He said instantly

"And why"

While saying this she took his other things which he was removing like watch, tie mobile and went to put then on their places. Arnav saw her all the moves and didn't replied anything. And khushi she was expecting some response from him but he without saying anything went from there in the bathroom to change. When he was back he saw khushi putting water jug on beside table and then he came back to his aide lied down and switched off his side of lamp. Khushi saw all this but she didn't understand why he is silent now. Why he didn't replied. She went and took her night dress and came back and lied down on her side. But sleep was the last thing coming to her. She is not in peace that why he didn't react, she needs answer. She first turned her body a little to see if he is sleeping. And then turned again. 15 minutes went like this when she wasn't able to control she asked him directly

"Are you sleeping arnav ji"

Arnav who was just pretending to sleep opened his eyes. He was not different then khushi he too wasn't getting any sleep. But yeah was pretending so that she don't questions hin anything right now and nit tried to get answer of the question which she wouldn't able to digest and could hurt her. But the need in her voice was something broke his this mourn

"No, what happened" He asked

And getting courage she turned to face him but saw him turning his back towards her. She placed her hand on his shoulder to turn him around so that he could face her. And when she did arnav too didn't thought anything just turned like a good husband. Looking into her eyes which has a question for him. Praying that she shouldn't ask. When he directly saw into her eyes out of shyness she lowered her eyes. But then sighing she asked.

"You haven't answered me. Why I shouldn't do those stuffs which every wife do for his husband"

Arnav now knew there is nothing like hiding now he should tell her which is in his mind. And it's good too. There should be transparency in every relationship otherwise nothing can stay strong. So he started to speak up his mind.

"Because you know I know on which situation we have married khushi. We know that there is nothing in our life like a couple. We don't have any right on each other like others couple leave rights we don't even talk like normal husband and wife. This relationship is only standing on the one side love khushi and that is from my side. You made it clear that day when you said you can't accept my love. And you feel like I am doing sympathy on you which you assumed as your own. That's why khushi, that's why you shouldn't do these things it can hurt you. And I never in my dreams wants that. Please... Do these things when heartily you will accept this relationship otherwise do not hurt yours and mine feeling please."

With that he turned again towards his side because he knows whatever he told her will definitely hurt her. She would be crying. And yes he was not wrong he could hear his silent cry. He felt bad but what can he do it's already been 4 months of their marriage and they are still staying here like strangers. Yes he agreed she faced many things in her young age but she should also understand that life doesn't stopped there. She should try to move on. And about doing stuffs for him then she should know that cooking for him, placing his day dresses isn't the only things a couple do. These things doesn't help other emotionally. People married to each other so that they could get a lifetime friend in his or her partner with whom they could share their happiness as well as sorrow. With whom they could have emotional attachment. Leave emotionally they don't even talk properly. Agree that their marriage wasn't a normal happening in their life but nothing comes after warning.

He was going through all these thought but it was broken when her cries didn't stopped and that was enough for him to go on his memory lane ame justifying his answer. He can take anything but not her tears. It Peirce his heart. So he turned around and saw her showing her back and crying silently. He wasn't able to control himself by placing his arm around her stomach and then pulling her towards himself. She didn't argued and flinch she now knows he wouldn't take advantage of anything he is gentlemen. Her back was attached to his front. Kissing her head from behind he said

"I am sorry"

"I... I am... I am trying" She said while crying

"I know, and I am sorry for my outbursts" He replied instantly.

There was silence for some minutes. Khushi was now relaxing in his arms and calmed down. He was caressing her hair by one hand and now slowly she was drifting into sleep. She turned around and then kept her face on his chest hugging her by his waist and slept. Arnav for some minutes saw her face and at the end he too slept taking her into his arms.

So here is the update guys. Thanks for vote and comment on previous part and do vote and comment. Again short update I am trying to get back on tracks it's been long I have posted so bare for this time from next will post long updates. Stay healthy. Tomorrow gonna post wilds calling them again. Stay tuned.