Chapter 4

Khushi felt his warm breath on her ears. Her all body temperature started to rise up. She went red all around. Her lips started to qvired with his closeness and not with by cold. She put out the camera and turn her head behind to see him with nervousness. Her heartbeat has taken a speed now. This is the first time it is happening to her. Her breathing, her heartbeat was not in control. This is the first time some man hold her like this so close. And she was nervous. She was scared and confused too that she is liking the touch.

**************************

There was sudden silence occurred in the surroundings. Only cold breeze sound can be heard. Its seems like the movement of the earth has been stopped then and there. They were still standing in the same position. Khushi still was seeing him in his eyes turning her neck behind and arnav too. He can see a deep emotions in her eyes. It was green hazal in colors. He felt like he can see into them all his life, innocence is the second thing he noticed when he find out that she is nervous. Her eyes can tell all the emotions what is going in her mind. But the next second he felt something else too and that was Terror which he understood. He broke the eye contact with her and then his eyes moved to her all the facial features. She is divine... Her hair were brushing his cheeks and some of them were stick on his little spikey beard. Then his eyes falls upon her cheeks the only place of her body which is little chubby. Which were red like a tomato. And then his eyes moved towards her qvired lips. So beautiful and kissable. Yes that's what he thought. It was baby pink in colour and it's natural she hasn't used any lip gloss or lipstick. She never used any makeup at all.  She was wearing a long pherans in grey colour which was too big for her size and was making her look cute baby girl.

(Khushi's look)

(Khushi's look)

He knows he is attracted to her badly from their first meet. But this time he could feel that the feelings are now becoming more strong then the other time. It is more than the attraction. So do he lust on her? And his mind replied a big time NO.. it's not lust then what is it. He don't know. May be he started to like her. And if it is right then he will surely give time to blossom this feeling from a bud to become a flower.

Khushi has became statue in his arms. Now his one hand was holding the camera and one went down on her stomach unknowingly.  They didn't noticed it still. This is the first time she was noticing him. Chocolate eyes, with intensity which could melt anyone and which could bend anyone in their knees. His thick black hair which was touching her forehead tickling her there. His beard on which her hairs were glued, and his lips thin but arousing enough to kiss them all the day and night, then her eyes moved towards his Adam apple and when he gulped and it moved in and out thats add sexiness to him more and more and to the infinity. She is 20 and not just too small to not to understand the things she is feeling right now. He is handsomely beautiful. And the one who will get him will be the most lucky lady in the world.