Chapter 10

And started to eat then without giving him any chance more she ate like a hungry child. One by one she had the golgappa. Water was coming out from her mouth and she didn't noticed that in eating. She was having this after exactly 10 plus half months, she stopped having it as widow's were not allowed to eat some special dishes. But guess arnav's company made her forget this rule. And for the first time she break society one norm. Arnav was happy seeing her like this. He always felt happy whenever she smiled it gave a different relaxation to his body.

**************************************

After she was done that's when she noticed that she has ate all the golgappa not leaving a single piece for him. She raised her eyes towards him being embarrassed of her stupidity

"I am sorry arnav ji.. I ate all your golgappa" she said bending her neck.

Arnav found it very cute. Poor girl don't even know that all these golgappa was only for her, and not for him. He was just tempting her and he was successful in doing so.

"Its okay khushi, and by the way I don't have that much spicy food khushi.."

Saying that he stand up to go into the room. He should get ready otherwise he will be late for the wedding. When he took 3,4 steps that's when khushi again asked

"Then why you bought it on first place arnav ji"

She asked being the confused bird, arnav didn't turned for few seconds thinking to reply it or not. But then thought he should, because now and then he will propose her so it shouldn't come like a shock to her and hope what ever he planned, it goes well. So he turned and then after few seconds of giving her look which shivered down her all the body. Because she noticed how he is scanning her as if she is the only beautiful thing present in the room. And this thought make her blush like hell. Her cheeks went red.

"For you"

He said without running around the bush, khushi instantly met his eyes when he said this. There was gratefulness in her eyes for him, for always thinking about her. But why, why he is so generous towards her. And not right now since the time they have met. She still remember when she first met him, the driver of his was very rude but he, he was talking to her in a very calm and if she is not wrong he was admiring her too, which he always do now and then.

"Why"

Not able to control she asked directly. And this question zipped up Arnav's mouth. His eyes down casted now. What should he answer why. Because he has fallen hard for her, that he wants to bring all the happiness in her feet, that a single tear and sadness on her face pain his heart, that he can't bear a single tear in her eyes, or that he wants her for himself whole, that he feels protective for her, that he desires her and wants to consume her like no one did ever and want to make her love in morning to evening, from evening to night and from night to morning again. Yes he wants to make love to her all day. Having these thoughts only turn him on like hell, he imagined what would be the life having khushi woke up always in his arms in all forms, hair scattered on pillow, her arms around his neck and his around her waist on bed without anything just a soft sheet upon them and if possible without it, with sleepless night they had after making love to each other whole night. It churned his stomach and he started to sweat profusely.

But wouldn't right now she will run away from him if he told her about his wild thought. She will surely and if he guesses right then will also started to ignore him which he don't want, he wants her to acknowledge his feelings and reciprocate the same. And till the time he will wait for her. But he promised the day she will get colour in his love that day he will take her out from all these pain and will create a new world with her. Where he, his love and his mom will live happily. He was lost in his own happily after life and khushi saw he is lost so she clicked her fingers in front of him to bring him back