Chapter 16

He took slow strides and stand behind her. Putting his both the hands on kitchen slab locking her in between his arms. So that she couldn't move and bend a little. Khushi when feels him behind her, her back touching his front she turned immediately and kept her hand on his chest and when he bend she too bend backward.

"You didn't told me.. whom you gonna kill khushi"

************************************************

They were continuously watching into each other eyes. One with nervousness and one with shining and naughty glint. Khushi can hear her heartbeat and she was scared if he can too. Why it happens all the time when he comes near her. There is seriously something very wrong with her. Should she consult and doctor. But wouldn't he got to know when she was in hospital if something is wrong with her or not. Then what is this. She started to see downwards and a voice came out of her mouth realising their position down there all there body parts were attached because the way they were standing.

"Say khushi whom were going to kill.. I am still waiting" he asked again

"Wo...wo .. first you stand away a little"

she said in irritation because she wasn't able yo say anything of the close proximity. All of her words are like died in front of him whenever he comes this close. She was going through all this thoughts seeing down not meeting his eyes when she heard him again.

"Why? Is something happening to you khushi. Are you scared"

She mate her eyes with sudden reality. How he knows it. Is it so visible on her face. She was cursing him for doing this to her for teasing her that could be very visible through his eyes.

"Wh..why I would be scared"

"Don't know may be you are hiding something"

She asked in stammering voice getting caught don't know how. And heard him again. How he knows is he some magician no right. Then how come.

"Hi.. hiding... No.. I am not hiding anything"

She said and sweat beds started to come on her face which Arnav saw her. It's strange that in this cook weather and place she is getting sweat she thought It was on neck too and he knows she is getting affected. How cool, she will soon accept her feelings to him and then he will never let her go. Never he promised. But feeling bad to for this innocent soul. She is getting teased mercilessly by him. He saw a drop of sweat falling down on her neck. And he instantly raised his finger and started to wipe it by back of her two fingers. It was so sudden that khushi didn't get time to stop him from touching her. And when his fingers touched her there she felt electric jolt on her body. It was so soothing. And she got trembled on her place.  And became numb of this sudden teasing. Arnav saw her eyes which Cale out of its socket and was enjoying the moment. She has turned pink now. And when he was going to remove his fingers from there and raised it to wipe the forehead too that's when they heard the voice clearing sound from enterance of kitchen and saw Rachel standing there folding his arms around his chest and seeing them with mischievous eyes taking the wall balance. Seeing her khushi pushed Arnav by one hand and turning around started to stir the tea with shaking hands. She got embarrassed that his friend had watched them in that position what would he be thinking. And Arnav was relaxed. Of course he curse Rachel for ruining their moment but he don't have to embarrassed or anything because he knows his friend would have got some idea what was going on. After all he is director and he knows what is real and reel.

"We all were waiting for tea and snacks.. so thought to come and see what is taking your guys time."

Taking steps towards Arnav he said. Smile wasn't leaving his face he was teasing Arnav by that and Arnav too knows this look of his.