Part 27

Arnav thought for some time and then nodded his head. He went to his cabin and took out the papers. He already went through it. Just the sign are left. Thinking a lot he took out the pen and signed it in one go. Don't know if it's the right decision he made or not but he knows it was important for both of them in professional and in personal life.

********************

Khushi and her friend were attending the class. It is 11:45 and it's still time for lunch they were attentive plus writing down their notes. That's when peon came to the class taking the permission of the professor. He comes towards him and tells him something. The professor nodded his head and then wandered his eyes.

"Khushi Singh Raizada" He called out her name.

Khushi got startled off sudden voice taking out her name. She saw towards the professor with confusion and stood up on her place.

"Yes Sir" She replied with a soft voice

"Go outside somebody has come to meet you"

It makes her confused who came to meet her. As far as she knows. Armav would be in his work place her mother in law will be in her. Then who. She was scared to go outside the person could be anything and she don't know anyone other then arnav, her mother in law and her friend. But with small steps she came outside with the peon. After walking some good minutes peon left her near cafeteria. There were small numbers of people there and no such crowd. But a person was sitting showing his back at the corner. She went near him and she was only two steps back she realised who the person is he. Coming ahead in front of him she said

"What are you doing here at this time?? " She asked

The person was arnav who came here to meet her before going outstation for his project. He stood up and had a small smile.

"Why!! Can't I come to meet my wife" He asked instead of giving reply

"It's not like that" Saying the khushi sat on seat in front of him and arnav too sat after taking a look of her.

"Actually I have a urgent matter to talk to you" He said

"Is that matter was so urgent that you couldn't wait for till evening arnav ji" She asked sipping the orange juice which arnav has already ordered for her.

"Yes it is" He said with deep voice seeing the other side not on her face. And she understood that may the matter is really urgent.

"Tell me then" She asked

After wondering with his thoughts he said

"Khushi I am going outstation" And sae towards her. Only frown was there. And a soft smile was on her face. Arnav raised his eyebrows indicating her that he is still waiting for her response.

"It's great arnav ji. You are going out of station isn't an urgent matter. You went earlier too"

Arnav sigh. It's true he went earlier too but it was just for a day Or two nearer to where they stay. And he understood khushi is thinking that he will be going for same days. Other side khushi was happy that arnav was here to see her even for a small matter. She don't know why but her attitude her behavior towards her changing now. She is smiling in his little efforts.

"Khushi I am not going out for only one or two days" He said

Now it's time for her to be confused

"Then.. For how many days arnav ji, a week or 10 days" She asked but her this bubble popped when he dropped the bomb

"For 3 months khushi"

And  now this was the time that her expression was changed. She thought she didn't heard him properly. For 3 months. But why.. She was sad and all confused she don't know how to react.

"But.. But why so "

On her this question arnav told her everything about his project with Samuel Production and khushi now realise from yesterday he was trying to tell her the same. With telling her all the things he dropped another bomb

"So I have to leave today only. "

What the hell. This man do have some mercy or not. One by one only giving shock to her. That's what khushi was thinking.

"Today?? Why, when.? "

"Arnav sigh seeing her getting afraid. And holding her hands in his he said.

" Khushi it's urgent. I need to see the place before going to shoot there. It should match to our movie and also should have pleasant weather to shoot. That's why today itself. In fact in 3 hours I have my flight. I came here so that I can tell you before going and to meet you. "

"But.. But arnav ji"

"Shh... " Arnav put his finger on her lips and continued.

"Khushi it is important. This break is important not only for my professional life but for our personal life too. This break, this distance it will only let us know what we want in our life. What priorities we have, what is their in between us other than being responsibility for one another."

Khushi's eyes were filled right now hearing him. She thought he is doing this all because of her because arnav knows what he wants with this relationship what she matters to him in this life the only confused soul here is her. Who isn't able to move on from her past and not able to think about their present and future. He isn't wrong at all. But she felt guilty not to able to match his expectations. Arnav saw her eyes which are now shedding tears he wiped them

"Hey.. I didn't said this to make you cry. I know what you will be thinking that how cruel I am to do so. Putting all blames on you but thats not true khushi. The way we started our relationship was wrong, the starting was itself wrong. I realized that. And thats why I thought to start with a fresh. Let's clear our mind in these 3 months and then again when  we meet there shouldn't be any past baggage in between us. Will you trust on me with this? "  He asked to which she replied slowly.

Definitely they both were feeling bad. But maybe it will be good to start a fresh rather then continuing with past life. Arnav was emotional too now. He doesn't want to leave her here alone. But it's the truth of life that sometimes we have to take decision which you don't approve but is important to take for your own good. That's what he was doing right now. Khushi needs a space to think from all the scenario. She didn't get that ever and thats why she isn't able to make her choices. It was always done by others. First by her mom dad and than societies and then arnav. Now she is in the phase where she have to have her choices. And he will make sure she realises. It is going to be hard on both of them but indeed will be the best decision Not able to control anymore he pulled her towards himself and smash his lips on to her. Their first kiss. Khushi has already closed the eyes. Arnav was waiting if she will push him any sign of being uncomfortable but she didn't. And taking it as yes. He started to move his lips with slow speed. It was only a soft kiss not chewing lips not entering her mouth and mating with tongue just a lovable kiss of assurance nothing else. For good 5 minutes of kissing he stopped and taking her face in his eyes he left from there without turning back. Khushi has still closed her eyes and when she felt that he left she started to cry closing her eyes. Thinking what just happened in Nick of time.

Here is the update. Sorry wasn't able to update yesterday. By now many of you would be doing your jobs and will understand the business requirements comes first. So yeah... Thank you for voting and comments on previous parts and do vote and comment