Introduction

In our early society second marriage of a widow was always considered as a sin for the lady. If you have a look you will find a difference between how our society treats a widow and how differently it treats a widower. The widower whether has a child or not, whether his age is young or old was expected to marry again for the sake of the family or for any reasons. But a widow was expected to mourn for her husband dead whether she has crossed the age limit or not. Whether her husband died on their marriage. The society always has shows the double standards in our early era.

The story is about a girl of 19 year old who got married to a man when she was at the age of 16. The man was of 25 when he married. And after three years their family planned to do the vidai (farewell ceremony) of the girl.  But something happened that day and all the happiness of the family died.

A story of a boy of age 23 who came in India for a project he was working on. A photographer and cinematographer by profession came here for case study for his film. That's when he meet a girl who was nothing but a beauty in herself a frozen beauty what came into his mind. And that was the time Arnav falls for his Khushi.. how it will let's know in next part . 

So here is the introduction guys .. do vote and comment.. first chapter I will publish only today may be approximately at 8,pm. Stay tuned them. Do let me know how you find the introductory part...shower love which you do always on this new FF too guys love you all stay safe❤️❤️😘