"Even better." Mina sweetly smiled, leaving her to guess.

"Your fatal charms are killing me, darling." Jisoo caressed Lisa's face lovingly.

"Oh, I know I'm sexy." The younger winked, attempting to give her a flying kiss.

"You're sexy, provoking me like hot chili."

"I think I'm going to throw up." Dahyun gagged at the way Jisoo puckered up.

"Thai chili?" Lisa asked back with hope.

"Maybe? You like Thai food, mandu?" Jisoo furrowed her brows, knowing Jennie isn't fond of spicy food.

"You want a taste of a Thai snack?" Lisa winked back seductively.

"I don't like where this is going." Dahyun cringed, "It's like a car accident. I don't want to look but I also can't look away."

"They're drunk, let them remember their embarrassment tomorrow morning." The Japanese perked up when she saw the two figures making their way towards their table in the busy soju place.

"That is if they will see tomorrow."

"Don't misunderstand, Jen. I don't want to do it this way." Jisoo dramatically pushed away Lisa's jaw.

"So you don't like me?" Lisa's eyes began tearing up.

"I do! Of course I do!"

"Then why can't we kiss, Chaeyoung-ah?"

"You really want to?" Jisoo's eyes glistened as she asked anxiously.

"Mhm." Lisa palmed her face, taking the lead.

"I can't watch." Dahyun got up to pull them away. Mina immediately pulled her back.

"That's not our job." She chuckled when the shadows fell on the two drunk best friends, seconds from meeting lips.

"Kim Jisoo!"

"Lalisa!"

The two sluggishly pulled away, startled by the sudden interruption.

"That's me!" Lisa stood up and waved to the rest of the customers.

"Me too! Me too!" Jisoo joined, bowing and waving as if they had just been introduced on stage.

Mina stood up, still laughing at them.

"I guess you can take care of them now" She received a nod and waited for Dahyun to get up.

Jisoo, who caught sight of her, held onto Mina's wrist.

"Minari~ Where are you going? You promised to keep me company all night!" Her body fell on top of the girl, lacking control to stand up properly.

"J-Jisoo unnie, I have to go." Mina pushed the girl off, letting her fall on Jennie who successfully caught her.

"I'll leave her to you."

Dahyun kicked Lisa who was still waving at the customers to shut her up before bidding her goodbye.

Part-time Idiots

Dubu:
Please help us pray for our friends in these trying times.

Dubu: Please help us pray for our friends in these trying times