"Lisa said she needs to use the washroom." She pulled on the blonde's collar.

"No I didn-" Jisoo covered her mouth and pulled on her collar to stand up

"We'll be back."

She dragged the flailing girl into the washroom and let go of her mouth, oblivious to the girl slowly getting annoyed at the sight of them together.

"I just wanted to eat my shaved ice in peace. Chaeng would've finished it by the time we go back." Lisa whined to her amusement.

"I'll buy you your own if you help me confess."

"You still haven't?"

"Of course I haven't." She threw her hands up in frustration.

"But unnie was clinging to you and feeding you..." Lisa slapped her face mid sentence. "Of course she is. She always does."

"Exactly. How do I know she sees me more than a friend?"

"Don't worry about this. You have the Lalisa on your side! A ceremony-like proposal. She'll definitely accept." Lisa flinched slightly "Or at least understand."

"That doesn't sound so reassuring." Jisoo rolled her eyes tiredly.

"It is! It is! Let's choose your pet names. Honey? Baby? Darling?" She coddled Jisoo with pouty lips.

"Stop it." The older one pushed back, cheeks heated to the max. It tickled her stomach just thinking about it. They walked out after collecting her composure.

"I'm so nervous, I need a lot of alcohol for this." Jisoo muttered under her breath

"That can be arranged! Let's go out tonight." Lisa dropped herself on Jisoo, wrapping her arm around the latter's shoulder. Jennie attached with piercing eyes.

"Where were you guys? Jennie unnie has been waiting forever."

"We just left for the washroom. Not across the country." Lisa beamed, enjoying Jennie's obvious glares at her while an oblivious Jisoo repeatedly apologized, immediately claiming the younger woman down.

You may be big but you really do grow small in front of her, unnie. Lisa smiled, taking in their presence.

"What's wrong?" She looked at Chae who was slurping up her spoon. Lisa shook her head, simply smiling at the girl softly. She watched Chaeyoung munch on her spoon.

Do you know how I feel?

----------

"At first sight, falling in love like I'm slipping...that cannot be normal." Jisoo shook her head sloppily.

"You slip every day, unnie."

"Arrest her officer, Kim! She's the criminal who stole my heart!" Jisoo pulled Lisa to her by her collar.

"Come on ladies, I thought this was a classy party." Dahyun pulled Jisoo off Lisa who was begging for mercy.

"Even goddesses are jealous of your beauty, Jendeukie." She kissed the Thai's forehead feverishly. "My heart is trembling like a vibration."

"Officer! I think she's the criminal of cheesy pick-up lines. Arrest her first!" Lisa pointed to Jisoo with a serious pout.

Mina giggled at the way Dahyun's eyes trembled in frustration and fatigue. She looked at her for some form of help.

"Don't worry, Dahyunnie. I already called back up."

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie?" She looked back with hope.