Class of Defects

"True nobility is being superior to your former self."

-Merlin, Kingsman
______________

.....

(while I planned on writing something about the entrance ceremony, as you can see on my announcement, that killed my motivation for it. Also, Ichinose Honami won by a landslide)

The class of defects.

There was no other definition more fitting of the class I had just entered.

Class-D's teacher has yet to start, however, it's already crystal clear how almost everyone inside this classroom would fare about.

"Haruki, Where have you been?!"

"I know, right?"

"True!"

Ignoring the bustling activity of my class, I continued to analyze my current situation.

There were 4 classes in each year, each having their own letters. Ranging from A to D, while this may seem superficial at first glance, it was already the first obvious hint as to how this school works.

In layman's terms, Class-A is supposedly the best class there is. While it's obvious counterpart, Class-D, is the class of troublemakers and the worst students this school has to offer.

I can see now, the warning that Matsuo gave me.

"Everyone, I'd like your attention for a moment!"

A sudden loud voice interrupted everyone talking. It might have been rude at first glance, but the murmurs (mostly from girls) died down as they saw the boy in front.

"Wow,"

"He looks dreamy,"

The boy in front had dark-green hair and looked like the perfect embodiment of one of those "ikemen" if I could borrow the word.

I'd like to think it'd have quite the opposite reaction had an ugly person said that instead of him, but that's beside the point.

"Since our teacher has yet to come, how about we introduce ourselves?"

He paused for a moment to listen to the agreeing murmurs. Clearing his mouth before he continued.

"Well, then. I'll go first; I'm Hirata Yōsuke, you can call me Yōsuke. I've been playing sports since elementary and I plan to join this school's soccer club. It's a pleasure to meet you all!"

He made his voice louder for the last part. Most likely thinking of the people on the back, myself included.

"Nice to meet you, Hirata-kun!"

Some girls yelled in unison, I could see some sparks flying around from them.

The remaining only muttered some disturbing things such as, he's mine, or the sorts. Wait- why do they have heart shaped pupils?

"Then, I'll go next," A cheerful looking girl next stood up. She had shoulder length beige colored hair and an average face.

"I'm Kushida Kikyō, my goal is to make everyone in this school my friends, and I need all of your help with that! Feel free to invite me to outings and celebrations, too!"

Cheers mostly from boys suddenly erupted. It felt as if my eardrums would burst just from the noise.

"Tch."

Apparently the girl from beside me thought the same.

You next, Hirata Yōsuke pointed at a blonde girl, who looked like she expected it.