So, you're a stalker?

"There are two types of people; those who are weird, and those who pretend to be normal." -NLtops YT

______

....

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka

The rest of the trip was relatively peaceful until we were on the island itself. Though I've been tasked with it just few hours prior, it seems that everything has been taken care of.

I would assume I didn't go through the usual paperworks and forms needed to be enrolled at Advanced Nurturing High School, and that, he had most likely pulled some strings and got me in via brute force.

"What do you think? A fancy uniform, isn't it?"

"It does look pretty decent, although this is my first time wearing one outside of research."

A quick look on the uniform provided was enough for me, but Matsuo insisted that I look perfect for the upcoming school day, which is a shy hour from now.

"Indeed, I would say the two colors compliment each other,"

He enthusiastically went on and about, all the while we're walking towards the chairman's office.

"My personal preference would be that the slacks be a different color."

Something like blue, I suppose.
I normally didn't speak much, except when the times I talk with this old man. While it was his job to take care of me, it's just a little way of thanking him by talking and replying properly, not like an unthankful brat on his rebellious phase.

"We've arrived, Ayanokōji-sama, Matsuo-dono,"

The guard knocked three times, before, a second later, the door was opened by another guard.

With a brief bow, our guard made his way outside. That's... peculiar.

He normally wouldn't allow such a thing.

"Welcome, Kiyotaka! I've heard a lot about you from your father."

The man sitting on the middle said eagerly, opening his arms as if to welcome us.

"Oh, Matsuo-san!"

His eagerness was rekindled when he looked to Matsuo.

"I suppose it's been some time since our last meeting, Sakayanagi-sama,"

Matsuo greeted back with a smile on his face.

"But seeing as there's business between Kiyotaka-sama and yourself, I will see myself out,"

He bowed twice, one towards me and the other towards the chairman.

The creak afterwards was the cue for me to speak.

"This isn't just a normal welcome, is it?"

I tried confirming such suspicions.

The first clue was the guard not standing by, this was already weird as is, but the fact that even Matsuo excused himself confirmed that something else was about to happen.

And though this thought may differ from person to person, it would normally be better to meet after school, especially since this is the first day for me and everyone else.

"As perceptive as always,"

Clearing up his throat, the brows on chairman's face straightened to match his serious tone.

"It appears that my daughter has taken quite the interest in you...
I know this is quite the request knowing that we've only met, but will you please entertain her?"