Chapter 10

(Castle from the last chapter which was made by my friend) ⬆️

Mumbo was worried, Xisuma had called all the admins to the Shopping District. There weren't many times when something like this happened, Mumbo couldn't even remember the last time they had one except for ones at the start of the season. He saw everyone gathered near the Barge, Grian's store, he looked around and saw a player in green with an electronic eye. "Hey Iskall," Mumbo called out, "Do you have any idea why X called us here?"

"Hallo Mumbo. I'm not too sure, no one else has heard anything either," Iskall said.

Just then Grian, graceful flew down, or at least it looked graceful until he hit the ground, "Hey guys," Grian said smiling.

Mumbo was glad that Grian seemed to be back to his normal self, he had noticed recently that Grian seemed to be more distant and he was worried for his friend, and he still was but at least Grian seemed better. "Hallo G, do you know why we are here?" Iskall asked the smiling Grian.

"I have a theory about what it could be," Grian said, guessing that Zyrex was the one who was coming.

"Are you gonna tell us G?" Mumbo asked curiously.

"Nope, you'll just have to wait and see. I don't even know if I'm right," Grian replied, even though he thought he was 98% right.

"But the looks of it we wouldn't have to wait too long since I think I can see X flying down now," Iskall said to the players.

It seemed that the other hermits noticed as well since most of their eyes where now following the figure to the ground, and the figure that was behind him. Grian was now 100% sure that he was right, but he had to remember to keep his composure. When the other hermits saw the other figure they all tensed, Grian knew that some of them had met Zyrex before but as an evil version of Xisuma. "Hermits, this is my brother. Yes, he is the same person who I had previously banned, but that was because of me not him... He is actually the High Watcher Zyrex Void," Xisuma said.

Most of the hermits didn't move, which for them was understandable. They had been told that the player before them was evil. Grian could see the nervousness radiating off his friend so he decided to make the first move, "High Watcher Zyrex Void, it's great to see you again. Thank you again for your help last time," Grian said smiling.
Zyrex, trying to keep his calm, replied, "Grian, it seems you are doing well,"

Mumbo seeing his close friend reach out to the one he once thought was an enemy was inspired to do the same, "Welcome to Hermitcraft High Watcher Zyrex Void, I'm sorry for believing you to be the bad guy. My name is Mumbo Jumbo,"

"Nice to meet you again, and I don't blame any of you about the past, except my little brother," Zyrex said.

"Three minutes, only three!" Xisuma said jokingly.

"Best three minutes of my life," Zyrex said, now with a huge grin on his face.

The other hermits slowly came forward and greeted Zyrex. "Thanks for that G," Xisuma said to Grian as he and Mumbo slipped to the back of the crowd.

Mumbo turned to Grian and asked, "When did you meet High Watcher Zyrex Void?"

"It was when I was attacked by a wither in the desert that was less than normal. Maybe even glitching," Grian started, "When I got injured X took me to the Main World and he came to help. He flew me to the medical centre,"

"You were attacked by a glitching wither?!" Mumbo said freaking out.

Mumbo knew that something had happened that caused Grian to be taken off the server, but he didn't know it was a glitching wither. He had heard rumours about them from across Minecraft, apparently, they did more damage and had double the health. Some said that the council didn't know anything about them. "Yeah, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you Mumbo... There has just been a lot going on with some of my friends outside the server," Grian said

"Okay, I hope you're feeling better," Mumbo said, trying to smile but he was still too worried about his friend.

They had a range of food set up not too long after everyone introduced themselves to Zyrex and they were all having fun. Then a crackle of purple lightning sliced the sky, which was followed but a boom of red which was sent out like a shock wave. In the north were creatures in long purple robes with masks over their eyes and in the south, there were people with red armour. They were watchers and admins respectively, but Grian didn't recognise them at least not fully. They had the same feel as the floating figure that he saw back in the desert, a feel that sent a shiver down his spine. Almost instantly Zyrex and Xisuma drew out their swords and faced the two parties. Around the admins they saw an uptake in glitches and around the watchers they saw a purple glow. "We didn't expect a High Watcher to be here, but this will get our message along just fine," one of the watchers said.

"Tell the one who leads to surrender, so we can rule again," one of the admins said.

Then another flash of purple lightning slashed and another red shockwave happened, then both parties were gone.

WC~ 908 

Hope you guys enjoy and depending on how busy I am this week there might not be a chapter but I'll try.