Chapter 4

Astaria bent down to me since I had fallen down, "I expected you here sooner with how your injury was growing and you did well to hold on for this long,"

Xelqua was now able to get a closer look at her, their long white hair was tied into a plait, and they had burns covering most of their body, void burns. Her eyes were covered by a purple blindfold and she had watcher wings outspread from her back.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a bottle of a pink liquid, she dabbed some on a cloth and moved her hand towards Xelqua's burn, he flinched. "It's okay this will help heal it,"
He let her put it on and a rush of relief went over him, the colour became lighter, "That feels great,"

"Are you able to stand up?" She asked, he nodded and stood up.

"Come on, follow me," She said taking off into the sky

He outspread his wings and followed her into the air, "Where are we going?"
"You'll see soon enough, it's not far away," she said.

After about 10 minutes of flying when a purple fireball flew past Xelqua, he looked down and saw where they were, it was the centre island, obsidian pillars were around a bedrock fountain with giant crystals above each one. In the middle was the Ender Dragon. It was the main ender dragon and each server's dragon was only a copy of her and a quarter of its size. Fireballs kept coming in our direction and Xelqua asked, "Why are we here?"

Astaria just flew closer to the dragon, "Why are you going closer?!" Xelqua yelled, he still followed her though.

"⊑⟒⊬ ⟊⟒⏃⋏ ⟟⏁'⌇ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⋔⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏃ ⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅," Astaria said again in a language Xelqua couldn't understand.

"⏃⍀⏁⟒⋔⟟⌇ ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⋔⍜⍀⟒ ⏚⍀⟒⏃⏁⊑," the dragon said back

"⟟⎎ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅⋏'⏁ ⋔⟟⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏚⟒ ☌⍀⟒⏃⏁ ⟊⟒⏃⋏," she said pulling out 20 small bottles

"⟟'⌰⌰ ⏃⌰⍙⏃⊬⌇ ⌰⟒⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⍀⏁⟒⋔⟟⌇," the dragon said back

She collected the breath in bottles and Xelqua recognised it as the liquid she put on his burns. "⏁⊑⏃⋏☍⌇ ⟊⟒⏃⋏, ⟟'⌰⌰ ⋔⏃☍⟒ ⌇⎍⍀⟒ ⏁⍜ ⏚⍀⟟⋏☌ ⟒⊬⟒⌇ ⍜⎎ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⏁⍜ ⌰⎍⋏☊⊑ ⋏⟒⌖⏁ ⎎⍀⟟⎅⏃⊬," Astaria said

"⌇⟒⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⊑⟒⋏," the dragon said as Astaria flew off with me following behind

"How do you know the Ender Dragon?" Xelqua asked Astaria.

"Jean and I became friends when I was a child," Astaria said, not wanting to continue on this subject, "Here,"

Astaria handed Xelqua ten of the bottles, "Here, you'll only need three more to heal your burn the rest you can give to Neferus in case you need any more,"

"Thank you," Xelqua said, as he turned to put the bottles in his pocket.
After flying back to where they were before Astaria put her hand out and said, "I'll add my comms number into your communicator so you can message me whenever you need help,"
He handed over his communicator and Astaria typed her comm number into his communicator. "See you later," she said as her wings lifted her up to fly away, "Oh and I would appreciate if you leave my name out of it,"

Xelqua flew back to ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ where he saw Zyrex and flew down to him, and just because he was feeling cocky he landed with a flip. "Xel what was that, how did you do that with your injury? You said it was getting worse!" Zyrex asked

"It was but a friend found out what healed it," he said smiling, "I'll see you later,"

Xelqua just ran off leaving Zyrex worried and stunned. Xelqua ran towards the medical centre and knocked on the door. "Come in," A voice from inside said, it wasn't Neferus.

Xelqua opened the door and saw that Gryff was also in the room, it must have been him that said he could come in. He turned his head to where Neferus was sitting, "Neferus-," he started to say.

"Sorry Xel, I still haven't found anything that'll work," she said with guilt in her voice.

"Neferus, that's why I'm here a friend found an antidote and gave me some to give to you," he said handing her the bottles.

Gryff was curious about both the antidote and who this friend was, "It was the person who rescued me from the void,"

"Did you get their name?" Gryff asked, he had tried to find out which watcher it was but he couldn't.

Xelqua paused not long enough for it to be obvious and said, "No I didn't,"

"What's in these bottles," Neferus asked, looking at one of them closely.

"Dragon's Breath," Xelqua said calmly, while the others could hardly comprehend

"How did you get Dragon's Breath?" Both of them asked

"I didn't, the person from the void did, they gave me the bottles and told me what it was," Xelqua replied.

"Xelqua make sure you stay safe, we don't know if we can trust them," Gryff said.

"I know Gryff, thank you," Xelqua smiled as he flew off back to Hermitcraft.

WC~ 824 

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been away without signal for two weeks but I am working on more chapters. 

Thanks for your support on this seeing people actually reading it makes me feel amazing. 

I hope you all had a great Christmas or any other holidays you celebrate during that time and I hope you had a great New Year.