Chapter 7

There was a darker atmosphere in the room where the council gathered. Some were aware of the whole situation while others only knew bits of information here and there. People from the council trickled in one at a time, each of their facial expressions showing worry on different levels, some trying to hide what they were really feeling for the benefit of others and some weren't hiding what they felt at all. Xelqua was afraid, and his body showed that. From the way, his wings drooped down slightly and seemed darker in colour and his eyes showed uneasiness. He was standing in the middle of the room just waiting, thinking about why and how this seemed to be happening. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned his head around to see light orange hair. "It'll be okay," he said, even though he wasn't sure about that himself.

Cirrus hadn't been around the second close death experience Xelqua had, but he heard about it from Zyrex. When heading over to his chair he reached up to around his neck, were unknown to most of the others in the room, were headphones. They had a soft golden orange base colour with darker orange accents. They were his comfort item for when he felt alone. Unlike Zyrex and Xelqua he didn't get trained by traitors who followed the old ways, instead, he was trained at one of the best admin academies. The headphones were given to him by his parents on the first day of the academy, back when he didn't have many friends. His parents were still okay and supported him when he joined the council, but they lived on the outskirts of the Main World and Cirrus was often busy with his duties. During school, he still hadn't made many friends but not too long after he had left he was given the option to join the council, where he became quick friends with the others. He wasn't the youngest on the council, Xelqua took that achievement, but he was the youngest admin. Even being so young he still got a lot of respect in the council especially since he had been there longer than some of the older ones.

From the outside, they couldn't be seen under his red robes but he always had them with him. Slowly the last of the council members sat down in their places and too long after was when the High Leader had come out. "Some of you may not know why were are meeting," she paused for a second, "But it is because of how the glitches have been progressing,"

Some of the others, you could sense their fear float around the room, yet the High Leader continued nonetheless, "Many of the bigger servers have had deadly glitches. Xelqua had an experience, first hand," she motioned off Xelqua to speak.
Cirrus hadn't known about the fact that Xelqua was going to speak, but he could see that the other's eyes were now all on him, so when Xelqua's eyes fell on him and Via he reached up to his neck, Xelqua knew about his headphones, so Xelqua knew that he was showing that he was heard for him. Cirrus saw a small smile fall on Xelqua's face. Xelqua took one last breath before he began to speak, "In Hermitcraft there was a wither that spawned, but no one had spawned it," He took another breath, "It had higher hearts than a regular wither and it felt like if I were to be killed by it, I was going to die. Permanently,"

Gryff stood up and spoke after him, "Other watchers have reported the same things happening across servers. Most of these creatures are taking more than just your average player's weapons, most needing either their watchers or admins to step in to help."

The Lysabel continued to report for the admins, "Glitches have also been on the rise, also becoming more complicated. They are not being written in any player languages and instead are being written in galactic,"

This sent a chill down everyone's spines, not many modern-day admins knew galactic, normally just the ones who were higher up in the ranks. Yet they had a list of everyone who could cause it, no one had the power to affect so many servers even if they all worked together. All eyes feel back to the front of the room for further instructions, for what was to happen. Lysabel and Gyrff were the ones who the news' shadow cast over the most, they were the ones who remember the last time galactic was used in admin code.

The more they thought about the galactic code the more that they realised the similarities to the last time they had witnessed it, the overpowered withers, the increased amount of glitches. It was a time that they thought had long passed and they wondered if their High Leader remembered the same. The two-section leaders turned their heads up to the High Leader, signalling for her to please say what was on her mind. The High Leader must have sensed what they were thinking since she then told the council, "The problems stated..." The room was silent, "Seem to be a copy of the attacks used back in the final generation of The War."

WC~ 880