Chapter 1

The winds rushed up beneath Xelqua's wings as he flew towards a dome roofed building in the centre of a place called the Main World. Surrounding the dome roofed building was a town bustling with players, admins and watchers all interacting with each other updating each other on what's happening with their servers or what recent pranks had been done. The dome-roofed building was the headquarters for The Council which was known as the ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ. The Council consisted of six watchers and six admins representatives that were led by the High Leader. The reason that Xelqua was flying to ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ was that he was one of the watcher representatives that was meant to the at the meeting, but he was late. Back in Hermitcraft, Mumbo had sent him a sapling with coordinates on it and he was now challenged to steal the other hermits' doors for the whole of the season and he had called it 'Hermit Challenges'. With minutes to spare Xelqua landed on his seat in the council. The meeting room was in the centre of ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ and was a rounded room. There we balconies overhanging the seating area decorated in both red and purple, for the admins and watchers respectively.

There was a large double door that lead into the room and directly across from it was a box booth where Aleria sat, on either side was a podium slightly higher than the rest of the councils' seats. They were for the leaders of the watchers and the admins, for the admins the leader was Gryff who sat on the right. He had dark blue hair and signature purple watcher eyes, he looked very tough and had a scar over his left eye but was the kindest in the council. Lysabel was the leader of the admins, she had soft green hair and the red eyes of an admin, she seemed like she would be the softest since when not in admins robes she wore pastel coloured dresses, but she was the toughest out of the council. For the rest of the council the closer we sat to the middle the longer we had been in the council. On the left of Lysabel was Via who, along with her twin, were two of the first people to join the council, she had purple hair and red eyes which mirrored her twin. Next was Cirrus who had light orange hair, red eyes and dark skin and he had joined the council around the time that I did. Erin was to Cirrus' left and they were in charge of creating the weapons for the council and the armies reserves, Erin had short dark brown hair that wasn't easy to keep out of the way during working. Hayden was next to Erin and was the jokester of the council who always seemed to be everywhere he wasn't meant to be, he had fizzy orange hair which seemed to match his jokester attitude. The last admin on the council was Tory who didn't speak English as well as the others but was the most confident at speaking galactic out of everyone, she had black hair with streaks of red. On Gryff's right was Blaze who was Via's twin. He was a mirror of his twin with red hair and he had decorated his wings with patterns in black ink. Xelqua was next to blaze with his dirty blonde hair and his eyes which are normally disguised as a dark brown turned back to their original purple. Next to him was Zyrex who had a twin called Xisuma who was the admin of Hermitcraft. Zyrex wore a helmet to cover his face and had only shown it to a few people, he also came for the old watcher academy Xelqua did. Kelin sat to Zyrex and he was the shortest out of the council but was only second to Lysabel with ferociousness. He had half black hair and half green hair split straight down the middle. The last person in the council was Neferus who was the newest to join and the healer of the group, she had a bubbly personality and her jokes, unlike Hayden's, were funny.

"You know you are always cutting it close ̇/ᒷꖎ," Zyrex said.

"Not my fault this time, let's just say that I had a random jungle sapling come in the mail," Xelqua said.

"The new season of Hermitcraft sounds like it starting great," Blaze grinned

"No doubt about that, and I've ended up being neighbours with Mumbo again," Xelqua told them

"I can already sense the shenanigans that you're going to do," Blaze replied.

Zyrex said, "I'll have to drop by and see your base when visiting X," Blaze replied, "Don't they still think of you as Evil X?"