"No we don't know each other.  She was the waitress at a restaurant we went to a couple of weeks ago." Hoseok's voice was stiff as he spoke and from the way his hand tightened around my own, I could tell he wasn't going to let the girl step over any lines.

Melanie didn't seem to catch the frostiness in Hoseok's voice because she turned her attention to me, the grin still on her face.  "I just signed up for some dance classes.  Is there anyway I can get a private tutor?  Maybe with you cutie?"

I shook my head instantly.  "No.  I don't teach private classes and I only teach kids."

Her lips turned down in a pout and Melanie gave me a look that I was sure was meant to convince me.  "Aww... you can't make an exception for me?"

Before I could say anything, Alex spoke up.  "Sorry.  Jimin is right.  He doesn't teach private classes and all his slots are full right now anyways." from the look Alex gave me, I could tell he was going to shield me from the overeager hybrid.  "If you're looking for a private tutor, I can recommend Samantha.  She's one of our private instructors." 

Melanie went to protest, but seemed to change her mind.  "Okay.  That works for me."  She turned back to Alex to sign up for the classes, but then looked over at me.  "If you change your mind cutie, I would love for you to give me some private attention."

Done with being polite, I stood up straight.  "Look.  I told you at the restaurant that I am not interested in whatever you have to offer.  I have mates, several of them, and I am happy with them.  I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED!"

Alex's eyes widened at my sudden outburst then narrowed as he looked at the bunny in front of him.  "On second thought, I don't think we can help you here.  I don't want someone here that is going to harass my instructors.  If you've already been told that he is unavailable and insist on pursuing it then I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Melanie went to protest, but Alex shook his head and pointed towards the door, his intentions clear.  Huffing once, Melanie flipped her hair over her shoulder and stalked out of the building, letting the door slam behind her.  "I'm... I'm sorry Alex."  I felt bad knowing I just cost him another client, one that would bring in more money.

Alex shook his head.  "No.  Don't apologize for that.  You should be able to go to your place of employment without being harassed.  You are a good instructor and if losing one client will help me keep you here then it's worth it."

Touched by his words, I gave him a grateful smile.  "Thank... thank you for that.  I appreciate it."

Waving off my words, Alex once again pointed towards the door.  "Don't mention it.  Now go home and enjoy your mates."

Giving him a final wave, Hoseok and I exited the studio, feeling a little bit lighter than before.  Seeing the way he stuck up for me made me feel as though I had done the right thing by speaking up for myself.  The last thing I wanted to see was my mates hurt because someone couldn't get the picture that I was taken, that I was not available, that I wanted nothing to do with her.  Part of me wanted to feel bad at the hurt look on her face, but the other part of me insisted that I had done the right thing.  It would have been worse if I would have let it go, or even worse, encouraged her by being nice, by being kind.  I never wanted to be seen as a rude and nasty hybrid since I had done that enough already, but there were times when it was necessary.  Luckily, this one didn't have to go too far.

Getting in the passenger seat of Hoseok's car, I grinned when he reached out a hand for mine, lacing his long fingers with mine.  "Alex is right.  Don't feel bad about what happened.  That bitch just didn't get the point."  Hoseok turned to me, a mischievous smirk on his face.  "I kind of wish Alex would have let her take the class.  Then we could have invited Y/N in and watched our female mate take her out."