Chapter 6

Ally's POV

Me, Austin, Trish, and Jace walked back inside after sending the new married couple off. We had been at the reception now for a couple of hours, it was around 6 in the afternoon, and I was getting tired. We went and sat back at our table as we watched people begin to leave. "Be right back Alls." Austin said as he got up. I watched him as he walked over to the DJ. "You look like you're getting tired Ally." I look back over at Trish. "Yea, I am a little. We've danced a good bit today." "Yea, the heels came off a long time ago." Trish said giggling. I laughed with her. It sure was nice seeing my best friend again. "Well I can't exactly wear heel-" I begin, then I hear the sound of a guitar strum out of the speakers. Our song. I smile as I turn around to see Austin with one hand out, "May I have this dance?" he asks. "Of course." I say standing up and taking his hand. We walk to the center of the dance floor as I hear Austin's voice come over the speakers, "Last summer we met, we started as friends, I can't tell you how it all happened." Austin pulls me close and softly sings in my ear, "Then autumn it came, we were never the same, those nights that we think felt like magic. And I wonder if you miss me too. If you don't there is one thing that I wish you knew." I really enjoyed dancing with Austin, but I was afraid I was going to have to sit down. My back was absolutely throbbing. "Austin," I whisper up at him, "can we sit down. I'm really tired sweety." "Come here, put your feet on mine. I promise this is the last song" Austin gently told me. I stepped up onto his feet as Austin swayed with me. I laid my head on his chest as he began to sing again, "Would you know what to say if I saw you today, would you let it all crumble to pieces. Cuz I know that I should, forget you if I could, I can't yet for so many reasons. I think about you, every morning when I open my eyes. I think about you, every evening when I turn out the lights. I think about you, every moment, every day of my life. You're on my mind, all the time, it's true. I think about you, you, you, you, you. I think about you, you, you, you." I begin to nod off as Austin rocked me back and forth in his arms.

Austin's POV
"I think about you, you, you, you. Oooh." I sing as the song ends. I look down at Ally and she had fallen asleep. I smile as I pick her up in my arms. "She fell asleep didn't she?" Trish whispers to me as her and Jace walk off of the dance floor. "Yea, she's pretty tired." I whisper back. I pick up the car keys off of the table with Ally in my arms. "Me and Trish are going to be in town for about a week, how about we come and see you guys tomorrow?" Jace asks. "Absolutely, I know Ally would really enjoy that. Maybe we could go over some new dance routines Jace." "That would be awesome Austin!" "Is around two good?" Trish asks me. "Yea, two's good with us. Well I better get on home with Ally." I say walking towards the door. "See you guys tomorrow. Bye!" I hear Trish say as I walk out to the car. When we get to the car,I set Ally's feet on the ground and hold her up as I open the door. I pick her up and place her in the passenger's side. She stays asleep while I buckle her up and shut the door. I go around to the other side of the car and get in. I crank the car and look over at Ally. I brush a piece of hair out of her eyes, put the car in reverse, and start home.

Ally's POV

I wake up and look around me. I'm in the car. I feel my hand in Austin's. I look in front of the me to see the sun setting and I let out a yawn. I turn toward Austin who looks over at me. "Hey sleepy head." "Where are we going? What happened?" I asked confused. "Well, when we were dancing, you kind of fell asleep on me. So I picked you up and we're headed home." Oh gosh, was I really that tired? "I'm so sorry Austin." I say blushing, embarrassed. "It's perfectly fine. You woke up early today, and you've been on your feet all day. I understand Alls." I looked down at my belly. "Why do you make me so tired baby?" We pulled into the driveway and Austin cut the car off. He reached over and placed his hand on my cheek, "Because he or she's growing and using up all of Mommy's energy." Austin said before giving me a kiss. We got out and walked into the house. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the jar of pickles. Austin went upstairs to change out of his tux as I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I was munching on pickles when Austin came back down about 30 minutes later. "What took so long?" I ask. "Oh I went ahead and took a shower." That's when I notice he has his pajamas on. "Oh, okie doke." He sits beside me and turns on the TV. "How many of those have you eaten?" he says looking at the pickle jar suspiciously. "Ummm, you know..." I mumble off. Austin laughs. "Could I have one?" "Sure." I say handing him the jar. He looks in the jar, "Ally, there's only one left." "Oh." He pulls the pickle out, "Wanna halve it?" Naw, you can have it. I've gotta go get ready for bed." I say getting up. "Alrighty, I'll be up in a few Alls." "Okay honey." I say as I begin to climb the stairs.

Austin's POV

I went around and made sure the doors were locked before I headed upstairs. I walk into the bedroom and see Ally brushing her wet hair. I come up behind her; she sees me in the mirror and smiles. "Let me." I say as I take the brush from her hands. I begin to brush her hair as she hums. "So Trish and Jace said they'd come over tomorrow around two." "It's going to be great catching up with Trish. We hardly get to see each other anymore." I set the brush down and wrap my arms around Ally's shoulders. "I know you wish she could be here more." Ally places her hands on my arms, "Yea, especially through the pregnancy, it'd be nice to have my best friend here." Ally looks down. I kiss the top of her head and comfort her. She looks up at me and smiles, "Speaking of best friends, I'm really happy for Dez." I smile back, "Me too, hey, you know what Ally?" "What is it?" Ally asks standing up. "All of team Austin & Ally are married now." "We are, aren't we?" she says giggling. "I can't believe I met you twelve years ago. Time flies." I say, remembering meeting Ally at Sonic Boom. "Time really does fly when you're doing what you love. With the man that you love." Ally says tiptoeing and giving me a kiss. "I love you too Ally." I say wrapping my arms around her. Twelve years flew by, oh so fast, but I loved every second of them, because I was with Ally.