Chapter - 64

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Next morning....

The couple is sleeping peacefully in each other's arm totally snuggling in each other... Looking like hiding one in another.... But there beautiful sleep is disturbed by the call ringing making them disturbed in there personal heaven...

S - Naaz... baby dekh na kon hai... groan loudly as his precious sleep got disturbed by the phone call...

Shehnaaz just snaked out her arms towards the bedside table and took her phone to know who's at call...

But the call get disconnected after ringing for a while just before she can attend it...

Shehnaaz is going to put her phone back on bedside table as the call is from unknown number... But another sound pinged from her mobile which get her attention as there come some messages which take her attention...

She open the messages in her mobile and her all body got tensed up after seeing the messages.... She is feeling very much low after reading the messages...

She come out of her chain of thoughts by sidharth who hold her tightly in his arms... Even in his sleep... As he got the solace in her arms... And after what all had happened today with them makes him a little grumpy too... Hence he just want her to be close to him...

She just kiss his forehead and get out of the bed and went inside the washroom to get freshen up.....

She come out from the washroom and found the sidharth sleeping hugging her pillow close to himself...... As if to get her warmth and aroma from the pillow only...

Sh - sidharth.... uth jaiye na... Said after coming towards there bed... As they had to take there lunch...

Hearing her voice sidharth stir in his sleep.... But again sleep making Shehnaaz come near him shake him a little... Feeling her hand he just pull her by her hand towards him... Making her land up on bed sitting at the edge of the bed....

He just place his head in her lap making her go awww on his baby antics.... He is really surprising her by his constant efforts towards her, towards there marriage... Making her going crazy for him...

Sh - siddharth... uth jaiye na dekhiye kitna time ho gya hai.... jaldi kriye... fir mujhe abhi lunch bhi bnane jana hai... Said lovingly while her hand themselves get there path in his hair and start ruffling it simultaneously.... As she just love his hair to no end... She had the feeling of her hands in his hair...

Sidharth open his eyes after sometime and found her lost in thinking something making him frown at her behaviour.... Hence, He just hold her hand which are still ruffling his hairs and get up from her lap...

S - kya hua Naaz... Tu khoi khoi se lag rahi hai... Ask worriedly... Sitting in front of her... Taking her hands in his while giving a light squeeze to them... As to give her assurance that he is with her.... Making her smile towards him...

Sh - vo siddharth... College trustees ka message tha... Ek important meeting hai regarding exams... Or unko daar hai ki shyad papers leak ho gye hai... Mujhe to kuch pata bhi nhi hai.. Or mei yaha hu... Mujhe kuch samjh hi nhi a raha.... Said worriedly... As she is feeling herself responsible for her lenient behaviour towards her college, her work... Leading to this... Making her feel really low...