Chapter - 28

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Please do Inline comments too..

Let's start now,

Marriage... Is the mere word to give a name the relationship they share... Because they already give themselves to there other half... They are just wanting to give there relationship a name... Otherwise they knew they had each other because they are connected... They are the inseparable soul to there other half's.....

They wait... Yes they wait till now for the person they can say there's.... they can relay on them in there thick and thin...

Now both sidharth and shehnaaz is at this stage only...
They are announced as husband and wife... Both had contend smile on there faces... They are happy and excited for there new journey of life...

They come towards his mother and take her blessings and then from shehnaaz's parents too... Then come full young gang together around them and give a group hug to them..

Kush - chalo yaar akhir kar ho gyi shaadi... Chalo ab mei chain se sounga... Said jokingly....

S mom - jay kush shahbaaz... Jao jake khane ka dekho bacho or mahi, preeti neetu.. Baki rasamo ka bhi.... Said them after some time....

They ( sidnaaz) are standing there when some whispers come in sidharth's ears... Making him shock...

Lady - are dekh rahe ho pehle bar dekha hai... Ladki ki shaadi uske hi sasural mei hui ho... Whispers to other ladies standing with her...

Lady 1 - haan yaar dekhna... Agar nahi tha kuch bhi ladki valo ke paas ki apni beti ki shaadi kahi krva sake to mandir mei hi krv dete... Ab bolo kya beti sasural se vida hone ke baad sasural hi ayegi... Said in taunting way... Hearing her all the ladies start laughing on this...

But they don't know what they did... There non sense talk is heard by whom... Everyone wants to hide this...

S - aap kon hoti yeh sab bolne wali... Yelled loudly hearing there words... Gaining everyone's attention to them...

That ladies look towards him... He is spitting fire to them... Shehnaaz look towards him... But there words are piercing her heart now... This is too much... First they taunt her for being stubborn to do marriage here in her in law's house but now they are targeting her parents which is not acceptable...

S - mene kaha... Himmat kese hui apki... Yelled again... Making the ladies feared from him...

Lady - dekhlo kya tamiz hai ladke mei... Pammi humne nahi pata tha ki tera damad esa hai... Said after composing herself... Everyone is quit... They don't know what they will say...

Sidharth again is going to say something but shehnaaz try stop him... Which is not work this time...

S - nahi Naaz... You stay quit.. Said in dominating tone making shehnaaz doesn't look towards him... As she can't deny him in his this tone...

S - haan to kya kaha apne... Ki ldki kaha se vida hogi... Pr apko uski chinta krne ki jarurat nahi hai... Vo meri Naaz hai... Or vida jesa kuch hai hi nahi... Hum sab ek hi parivaar hai to sab ek sath... To apke yeh purane vichaar apne pas rekhiye... Said in stern voice...

Lady - pammi humari bezzati krne ke liye bulayi thi kya... Taunt shehnaaz's mother making her sad... Which is noticed by all...

S mom - sidharth chup... Said immediately... To make situation under control as she knew what her son can be... Listening his mother sidharth control himself as he knew these ladies are very old from him... And his behaviour is hurting his mother...