Chapter - 63

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz stir in her sleep and extend her hand to get the warmth from her husband as she feels little cold die to habit... But finding the bed empty from the other side... Making her frown... As he is not present beside her... Resulting in her get up from her sleep and sit while taking rest with the headboard with duvet covering her till neck...

Sh - yeah kaha gye.... Muttering under breath she get up from the bed and went to washroom to freshen up...

After a while she come out fully dressed for her day... And went out of the room... Only to witness the scene which she seriously never ever think she will witness...

As sidharth is in kitchen setting the breakfast on the table for them... With lots of concentration... When suddenly he feel two small pair of arms surround him through his waist from the back...

Making him smile at the warmth he is getting from her...

Sh - hyee... Kya din... Hain.... Aaj... Swam the sidharth shergill mere liye khana bna rahe hai... Waah zindagi safal ho gyi meri... Said dramatically... While coming in front of him... From his back... Making sidharth rub his neck in little embracing mean... As he is not use too of these kind of stuff but still did it for her and now she is standing in front him making im little awkward...

S - vo Naaz yeah... Orderd hai... Mujhe to yeah sirf unpack krne mei hi itni mehnat lag gyi.... Said awkwardly.... looking towards her with sheepish smile...

Making shehnaaz look all around in her kitchen... Which is messy, it is an understatement.... As it looking like literally a storm some and destroy her kitchen....

Sh - hyeee siddharth.... Jut mat boliye... Jis tarah se iss kitchen ki halat hai na... Agar yeah khana bnane ki hoti to samjh bhi ata... Pr ese sirf serve krne ke liye... Ask in disbelief while roaming her hands all around... Making sidharth frown at her words...

S - Naaz... Tu mera mazak uda rahi hai... Ask curiously... As he didn't even want to look fool for this little work... Which is seriously very much hard for him....

Shehnaaz giggles hearing his words... That is showing how much serious he is... Making her astonished as well as get aww on him... But poor her... She can't tell this to her this dominant husband as he will definitely not like her these comments... Hence she just giggled thinking all that...

S - ab haas kya rahi hai... Mujhe krna hi nhi chahiye tha tere liye yaar... Said grumpily... As he didn't like her reaction on his way of doing....

While his words make her realize that his mood got spoiled by her...

Sh - hyeee ni... Vo aap mere liye yeah sab kiya na to mei shock ho gyi thi... Said sweetly while hurriedly hug him at his place... But sidharth stood there like rock and not hug her back....

Sh - ahhaan... Ache se kijiye... Please... Winced at his nonchalant behaviour and hug him more tightly... Making sidharth smile at his sweet wife... And hug her back... Keeping his head on her head and giving sweet little kisses on her head...

S - ab meri mehnat mat waste kr or chal breakfast kre... Saying so he broke the hug and show her the plate he set for her... Making her smile... She is feeling blissful by his this step too... It doesn't matter if your partner didn't know how to impressed you with big gestures but sometime only small gesture is too much heart touching that you don't want anything big... She is feeling herself a luckiest that the person like her siddharth taken the initiative and did even a bit for her... This shows how much she matters to him... And he think to do things for her... Which is very much elated for her...