Chapter - 12

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Let's start now,

In the living room every one is sitting around the table on couches....

As shehnaaz parents on one couch...while shehnaaz and sidharth on the one couch with sidharth's mother beside shehnaaz... Shahbaaz is sitting on single sofa...

Sh dad - sidharth beta vo agar hum roka iss Sunday ko rakh le or fir... Next Wednesday se sari rasam start kr denge to apko koi pareshaani to nahi hogi na... Asked in hesitation as the whole country knew that he is very much focused and workaholic person.. So may be he is busy and had commitments to complete...

Listening this shehnaaz look towards him with questioning eyes...

Sidharth look towards her father then to her... And there questioning eyes make him smile...

S - are uncle ji kesi baat kr rahe hai... Jesa aap sab decide karoge vesa hi hoga.. Said happily...

This make his mother chuckle a bit... As her son is neglected his work for the first time in his life... Hearing her chuckle everyone look towards her...

Shahba - kya hua auntie.. Aap ese kyu hase... Asked in amusement...

S mom - are nahi... Yeh soch rahi thi ki yeh mera hi beta hai ya nahi... Said smilingly... Hearing her sidharth start making faces... As he knew she is making fun of him...

Shahba - kyu auntie... Asked intentionally again as he too get that she is teasing sidharth...

S mom - nahi kal se yeh koi bhi esi harkat nahi kr raha jesa mera beta krta tha.. Saying this she start laughing as sidharth make annoying face hearing his mother...

Shahba - hyee saachi auntie... Saying so he too join everyone as... Everyone is laughing now...

Sidharth making faces but when he hear a soul soothing giggle of shehnaaz... His heart skip a beat... He look towards her intensely...

Feeling his gaze she turn towards him.... And shyly look down towards her lap...

S mom - to chaliye ab hume jana chahiye... Bohot tayaari bhi krni hai roke ki... Said after sometime...

Sh dad - chaliye thk hai fir... Said after her...

After that all shared there pleasantries.... Her parents and his mother and shahba walk ahead... While shehnaaz and sidharth stay in living room and look each other intensely...

S - mei jake ata hu.. Thk hai... Said happily as he remember her yesterday words...

Shehnaaz smile at his words and smile wholeheartedly...

Sh - apna khyal rekhiye ga... Said after they start going behind there parents...

S - tu bhi apna khyal rekhna.. Thk... Saying so he start going towards his car... As they come out her house...

Sh - ek minute suniye... Stop him in his tracks... He turn towards her with one eyebrow up... Asking her through his gesture that what happened.....

Sh - vo aap mujhe apna number doge... Asked shyly as she first time ever ask any guy about his number...

Sidharth look towards her intensely and a smile crept at his face hearing her...

S - Naaz... Call her to look towards him... Which she obliged instantly...

S - baby... Mei to tera hu ab.. Haq se mang... Said teasingly...

Shehnaaz turn fully red by his words and look down instantly...