Chapter - 7

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Special thanks to who ever answer my question in last update...

For now enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok....

Follow me too...

Let's start now,

In shehnaaz's house...

Shaba - mummy apko nahi lgta sidharth ji ki shayad eyes mei kuch problem hui hai... Said seriously as if it is the most important thing to talk about... Making other 3 to snap up there heads from there food plates... As they are on dinning table for there dinner...

Sh - kya kab... Tujhe kese pata... Asked hurriedly in anxious voice making shehbaaz look towards her with naughty smile...

Sh dad - haan tujhe kese pata... Asked with restless voice...

Shaba - are mtlb dekho na unhone iss moti bandariya ko pasand kr liya to iska mtlb yahi hua na ki unki eyes mei kuch defect hai... Said laughing loudly at his own joke making shehnaaz red in anger... While her parents smile at there fun banter....

Sh - tu kuch jada nahi bol ne laga hai... Tune apni shakal dekhi hai kabhi... Black crow kahi ka... Said in agitation while shooting daggers towards him by her looks...

Shaba - are jana... Retorted back instantly....

Sh mom - are bas bhi karo kya Be faltu ki baate kr raho ho... Shant ek dam... Said in irritation while both shehnaaz and shaba lock there lips at the instant moment... Fearing there mother's anger....

Sh dad - haan chalo jao jake so jao kl fir bohot kam hai... Or shehnaaz puttar vo college mei inform kr deti apni chutti ke baare mei... Said while looking towards shehnaaz for answer....

Sh - papa ji vo mujhe kl thodi der ke liye jana hi padega ek bohot important file sign krni thi... Vo kl nhi hui to tender pass krvane mei late ho jayega.... Said in hesitation as she knew now her mother will start her evergreen talk about the work...

Sh mom - are kyu... Tune kyu jana hai... Are tu college ki principle hai or tu kabhi bhi chutti le sakti hai na to kya hai yeh sab Haan... Kal nahi jana tune kahi bhi... Said irritatedly....

As expected by shehnaaz she hear her mother's every word and look towards her in disbelief... Is she is for real... What is she talking...

Sh - yaar aap samjh bhi pa rahi ho... kya bol rahi ho aap... Are mei principal hu mujhe hi dekhna padega na college ka sab kuch... To kl jaungi or jaldi se a jaungi... Said with finality in her voice...

Sh dad - haan pammi kesi baate kr rahi ho... Or tu shehnaaz puttar jaldi jana or kam khatam krke ajana thk hai... Said while looking between her mother and shehnaaz...

Sh mom - thk hai jo krna hai karo... Par time pe ajana... Said unhappily while making faces... And get up from the dinning table and went towards the kitchen to keep the dirty dishes there...

At this everyone went to there rooms... To call off  for the day....

On the other side in shergill mansion...

Sidharth mother is calling preeti which she pick on 3rd ring...

S mom - helllo... Kesi hai beta... Asked lovingly on phone call...

Pr - mei thk maa... Ap batao kesi rahi aaj ki meeting... Chote mana... Asked anxiously as she knew her brother and his behaviour very well...

S mom - haan tujhe pta hai vo bohot khush lag raha tha... Mene apne beta ko bohot time baad itna khush dekha hai.. Mei bohot khush hu bache... Said in little emotional tone as she seriously feeling delighted looking her son finally getting his long lost happiness...

Pr - sachi maa... Ab to mujhe bhi milna hai apni bhabhi se... Said in excitement....

S mom - haan... To kal aja na bache kal sab dates final krni hai.. Aja tu bhi or neetu bhi a jayegi meri baat hui usse... Said happily...

Pr - mei dekhti hu maa... Pr mei bohot khush hu akhir mere bhai ko mil gyi vo ldki jiske ke liye usne inta intezaar kiya hai... Said happily...

They talk for some more time then they cut the call....

S mom is going to turn towards her room when her eyes land on the very much angry sidharth who come inside the main door in agitation making his mother worried...

She went behind him and caught his wrist just before he went inside his room and lock it...

S mom - kya hua beta itna gusse mei kyu hai... Asked restlessly...

Sidharth just close his eyes to control his anger and went back to the memories which make him this angry...

Sometime ago... In SAS office inside sidharth cabin...

Sidharth just start reading the information file which his pa hand over to him sometime before...

In file...

Name - shehnaz kaur gill
Age - 27
Profession - actor
Marital status - unmarried
Relationship status - in living relationship with... But that is it he can't read it more... His anger took over him and he throw that file on the table and get up from his chair angrily...

S - fuck it what is this... How can this even possible... I am having feelings for her and she is already in living relationship with someone... So why her parents look for groom then... It's really confusing... Said to himself angrily while punch his hand on the near by wall...

He took out his phone and message his pa to postpone all his work...

He is seething in anger and there is still a battle going on between his mind and heart...
His heart is still not ready to believe all this and saying that you are doing this wrong...

He hurriedly took his car keys and went towards his car and start driving it in high speed... He still driving his car not knowing where he is going and what he going to do....

S - i saw the proof myself with my own eyes then why my heart is not ready to believe all this... What she did to me in the first meeting itself that my heart is not listening to me and only taking her side... It is painful very much painful... What is all this happening with me.... Thought to himself while driving his car absentmindedly...

He pull off the break and find himself outside her house making him more angry on himself...

S - ohhh god what is this... What i am doing... I come to her even after knowing the reason behind my miserable state is she only... What the hell is happening in my life... What is this connection... Why my heart is feeling at peace after coming here... Said to himself helplessly...

He just angrily pull out his car drive back to his home an agitation... After entering inside he hurried start going inside his room when his mother hold his wrist...

Now present....

S mom - bol na bacha kya hua hai... Said again making him realise that he is lost in his memories...

S - kuch nahi maa... Said plainly trying to hide his inner turmoil...

But too whom he is joking... She is his mother... She can see through him easily...

S mom - chal mere sath... Saying so she take him inside his room and made him sit on the bed to which he settle her on bed and put his head in her lap... Trying to find some solace for himself...

S mom - kya hua hai bacha... Inta pareshan kyu hai... Abhi shehnaaz ke ghar se anne ke baad tak to sab kuch thk tha ab kya hua bacha... Asked in restless voice...

Her words reminds him the time he spend with her which make him smile unknowingly but that smile is short lived as he remind of that file and again anger rushed inside his body....

S - mujhe nahi krni yeh shaadi.... Said in emotionless tone.... His words come as shock for his mother...

.
.

How was the update?

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️