Chapter - 34

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

S - aman i want each and every detail about that spy's death... Said in stern voice making aman nod positively instantly... Sidharth is with aman in his study discussing about the case...

Am - sir i have 1 information... You just look at this... Saying so he forward him a file....

S - what's this... Asked in confusion...

Am - sir this is the file of that police officers whom we handover that spy... And i just send our some trust worthy people behind them... And we just found out that there is 1 person is constantly talking with the head constable there...

S - so what may be that person can be his relative or can anyone.... Said cutting aman's words in between....

Am - sir that can be possible... So i just get the whole history of that head constable and found out that he is a corrupt officer... And also involved with many local gangs to give them support...

S - ok so you want to say that may be he is the one who help our enemy to kill that spy... Asked him in between interpreting his words...

Am - yes sir... Said happily...

S - ok aman this is nice... You just asked our men to go behind him everywhere he went or do... I want each and every detail about him... Ordered him...

Am - ok sir...

S - and yes... What about the news leak... Asked angrily while resting his head on headrest of his chair...

Am - sir... There is no clue about that... as the news get on air at the same time on every news channel so it is very difficult to get the information about news channel from which one it spread... Said in little low voice as he don't know how sidharth would take this...

S - let it be aman but for now... We have to make their news fake... Said with a smirk...

Am - what sir... Asked in confusion... As he didn't get his words...

S - yes.. As they think the leave i had taken for the first time in my working life is because of poisoning... And that too is a drama to gain there sympathy... And to make our company reputation back we have to make there accusations wrong... So from tomorrow i am joining the office again... So lined up all the meetings... And this weekend there is a announcement party from my side to whole industry and business world... Get everything thing ready...

Am - sir but you had this vacation for your marriage so... Said in hesitation... While looking down in fear...

S - aman do as i say... Ok arrange everything according to shergills style... Said rudely to him... Making aman nod his head in agreement instantly...

After that aman left from there...

.
.

°
°
.
.

After sometime.... In there room...

Shehnaaz is sleeping soundly as she is really tired by the all chaos happens since morning...

Sidharth enter in room found it fully clean like before... And there is his solace, his calmness, his best half is sleeping in her deep slumber... He is looking at her in adoration... He found her stiring in her peaceful sleep a little.... So hurriedly went towards her to sit near her head and start patting her head lightly to make her sleep again...