Chapter - 54

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth is in his study intentionally.... As he just locked himself her after throwing the bomb at his family about sanya being in jail... As he know his family that they must want him to talk to them.... Or seriously just make him take sanya out of jail.... But he don't want to have any conversation with anyone right now at least...... as he's till now didn't get his heart back to be normal with his family after seeing there trust level on him.... There lack of trust and behaviour hurt him very much..... He may not make it big issue if they at least give him chance to talk for himself.... But they just went on conclusion without listening him..... So for him now to being away from them is more good then to make more issues in family....

On the other hand after listening the truth about sanya...... Shehnaaz and her parents are on some different tangent.... Shehnaaz's mother is continuously crying for her lost daughter... And his father is trying to take control in situation... They after years listen about there long lost child, making their control on there emotions broke.... And shehnaaz feeling mixed type of emotions in her... She don't know what to react and what to think... Today she found out that the person who created riddle in her early marriage life, where she should happily live with her husband but can't as her own sister helped or pull situation for there separation... She make them suffer at the first part of there journey only..... So right now she don't know what will she do.... And her argument with sidharth and his indifferent behaviour is also making her super irritate.... With all this his words that he send sanya jail because of there argument in morning.... Making her little bit guilty aslo.... Hence the deep pool emotions and there mixing make her silent for a while.....

Kuch bhi karo pr mujhe meri bachi mere paas chahiye baas.... Said her mother after her emotional breakdown taking everyone's eyes towards her....

Sh dad - haan thk hai... Pr usse pehle tu shant hoja thk.... Said after controlling his emotions in front of everyone....

S mom - bhai sahab aap jaiye... Dekhiye sanya...... Jay bache inke sath ja dekh kya ho sakta hai tab tak mei sidharth se baat krti hu... Said while supporting shehnaaz's mother... She seriouly empathy towards the couple more then sympathy.... There are cries for there child make her heavy.... As she too a mother.... She can understand there pain....

Nodding in yes jay leave from there with shehnaaz's father while calling someone....

S mom - shehnaaz bache tu apni mummy ko sambhal mei ati hu abhi.... Saying so she left towards study....

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

In jail

Shehnaaz's father and jay reach there after getting to know from sidharth's pa that sanya was here.... As sidharth didn't tell them the information and he knew after his huge reaction on sidharth he not talk to him so easily.... So he just his pa about it....

Jay - hume sanya se milna hai.... said looking at police officer sitting there....

Hearing his words police officer give them a brief look then signing at them said...

P O - are bhai esa kya hai us ldki mei jo  samko usse milna hai.... Said in irritation making jay and shehnaaz's father confuse....

Jay - kya bol rahe ho.... Ask in confusion....