***

That evening I was lying in bed with Y/N, her head on my chest, her fingers tracing the designs on my t-shirt. "Things are better with you and Jimin, huh?"

Not surprised by her question, I just nodded. "How did you know?"

Turning her face up to look at me, Y/N grinned. "Well during dinner the two of you actually talked instead of ignoring each other. It... it was nice to see." Resting her head on me again, Y/N sighed. "It's just nice to see everyone getting along so well, being together like this. We... we started out so bad and I was worried that things were never going to be okay, that it was always going to be one thing after another."

I could sense the sadness in her voice and the sound broke my heart. The last thing I wanted to see was my mate sad, hurting like this. Pulling her closer, I pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "It's all okay now little mate. Things are going to be much better now. I can feel it."

Y/N giggled and I could feel her body shake against me. "You and Jinnie are so different. He's been a little strange lately and when I asked him what's going in, he just told me that he feels like something is going to go wrong all of a sudden."

Surprised by her words, I leaned back to look at her. "What do you think he means?"

She shrugged her shoulders in a way that seemed nonchalant but I could see that it was bothering her more than she was letting on. "I don't... I don't know and I hate it. I hate when anyone feels this way."

Wrapping my arm around her, I pulled her close to me again. Although I wanted to say that it was just nothing, that maybe Jin was just being hormonal or something, I knew that wasn't the case. Hybrid instincts were pretty on point when it came to sensing danger, sensing things that weren't supposed to be that way. And if Jin was feeling on edge then there was something worrisome in the air, something that was sitting just off the horizon like a dark storm cloud ready to churn the calm seas below it.

Y/N must have felt me tense up because she started rubbing circles on my chest again, her fingers soft and gentle. "What's going on my sweet kitty? What's got you thinking so hard all of a sudden?"

Shaking my head, I said nothing. Her fingers were distracting me from the thoughts going through my mind and she was suddenly all I could think about. Moving to my back, I gave her a gentle tug until she was laying over me. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and brought her lips down to mine, kissing her softly.

Within moments, the kiss deepened and when she carded her fingers through my hair, I let out a moan. The feel of her hands on me was like heaven and I wanted nothing more than to lose myself in this moment, this time with my mate. Her tongue slipped between my lips and stroked over mine and I couldn't help but buck my hips up into her.

Pulling back from the kiss, my sly little mate shook her head. "Nuh uh kitty. You're not going to rush this on me. You're going to lay there and be good, right?" Stunned by her boldness, I nodded, my eyes wide in surprise. A small smug smile appeared on Y/N's face as she slid backwards over me, pushing my legs apart and kneeling in between them. "That's what I thought."

Her eyes on my face, Y/N began to touch me over my thin shorts and I couldn't stop the moan that left my lips or the way my hands went to reach for her. Y/N's eyes darted up to mine, an eyebrow raised in question and I dropped my hands to the bed instead, gripping onto the sheet. Grasping the waistband of my shorts, Y/N slid them and my boxers far enough down that my cock sprung out from underneath them, slapping against my stomach. Her eyes still on my face, Y/N wrapped her hand around me, her fingers gentle as she began to stroke me. My eyes closes at the feeling of her hands on me but then popped open when I felt her hot mouth close around me, her tongue swirling around the head.

Stay (BTS x Reader-Polyamorous romance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें