Black hearts (part 1)

Começar do início

Sakura POV

We were all sitting around the fire in silent. Looked over at Sasuke to she his cold back eyes staring into the fire. I couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling. He was wearing no emotion on him whats so ever. I turned my attention to Luna who was sitting next to him in silent eating the fish Hiu had cought and a bit of white rice we had left over from our last trip.

Sasuke go up and head towards the tint and left without saying a word. I sighed as I looked down at my untouched meal. This is so uncomfortable and awkward... What am I going to do? I asked myself.

I placed my food down and slowly made way way to sit next to Luna. "H-Hey Lulu... Can we talk?" I asked her. She stayed silent. I bit my lip and fiddled with my fingers trying to think of what I could say to her to get her to talk to me. " You know your my best friend right?" I said. Luna stood up and bold her hand into a fist.

"CUT THE FAKE ACT SAKURA." She started to tell out. I jumped back from the log startling. "Lulu..." I said. "STOP, YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM AND STILL DID IT ANYWAYS. YOU'RE THE WORST PERSON I'VE EVER MEET!" And with that ran out into the forest crying. "LULU!" I quickly stood up.

Sasuke quickly jumped out of the tent and ran after her. It hurt to see him chasing after a girl that wasn't me but right now I had to go to see if Luna was okay.

The three us all started chasing down Luna into the dark forest, None of us knew that the worst was yet to come...

Luna POV

I quickly ran into the woods tears flowing out onto my checks. The scene of Sakura and Hiu kissing kept replaying in my head. It hurt so much to see my best friend that person I trust so much kiss the guy I love with all my heart. How could she do this to me. "Luna!!" I heard voices yell out to me. It was them chasing after me. I dicided to run faster to a open area in the woods.

I slowed down grabbing my knee and started to gasp for air. "Well Hello dear." I heard a deep male voice chuckle. My head shot up looking around me trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

"Up here." I head shot up. It was a guy floating in the air. His face was hidden with bandages all expected for one of his purple eye. He had his arms and legs crossed as if he was sitting the floor. I had regular Japanese kimono but it seemed to be changed a bit for better movement.

"W-Who are you???" I asked. "Don't worry about that my dear you'll get plenty time to get to know me when I take you back to be my bride." He said with a chuckle. What!? His bride!? Was he insane!?

"Luna!?" I heard the others come closer to me. They all stopped in there tracks to see the man in the sky.

Sakura POV

We started running after Luna and I couldn't help but feel how bad she must be feeling. I also couldn't get Sasuke out of my mind. I've hurt two people that I love. Luna finally came into vision but she seemed shocked an was looking up. We soon released what- no who she was looking at.

"Who are you?" I hear Hiu yell out. The man looked over at use calmly. "I'm Luna's husband. I'll be taking Luna back to my kingdom for us to wedd." He replied.

"There ain't no way we're letting you take Luna!" Sasuke yelled out. Luna quickly ran back over to us. "Oh? I guess I'll have to take her by force then.." he laughed.

We all got into our defense position as he started unfold his hands as they started flowing with a dark purple ora. I kept trying to figure out what was he about to do.

"Sakura look out!" I heard one of the group members yell out. I saw a purple ball charging towards me from behind. I barley dodged it as it soon faded away. "I see, so you can manipulate air as your weapon forming it into a position gas." Sasuke said.

I looked up at the guy who seemed to be smiling from the way his eyes squinted in amusement. "You're definitely right." He replied. We were all on opposite sides of each other. Luna was facing the man. I and Sasuke were facing his side. While Hiu was facing behind him. I could now make out that he was holding a bow and arrow behind him.

This guy was is bad news. We all had to be extremely careful with dealing a dangerous enemy like him. Before I could make a strategy Luna started charging towards him. "Luna No!" We all shouted. The man later grabbed one of the arrows along with his bows and was aiming at Luna. With out another thought I leapt forward my back facing the mysterious man hugging Luna using my body as a shield. That's when I felt it...

I felt the arrow pierce through me straight to my heart...

A/N : Something about this chapter just makes me fall in love with this series. I'll be writing next chapters a lot sooner now that I'm reaching the end of my highschool year! Let me know what you think! Love you guys 💕🤍
- IG: sjxnniee
- TikTok : Jennixeee