𝟓. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

5 years prior

Chuuya POV:

I thought today would be just another normal day like any other too, doing some paperwork, maybe kicking some ass while being on a mission.

If only I knew how wrong I was.

When I entered Moris office after he messaged me to pass by as soon as possible, I was met by the one and only person I despised the most.

I tried my best to ignore him and rather focus on what Mori wanted from me

"You called for me, boss?"

"Ah Chuuya-kun, there you are. Right, I called you because I have a special mission for you."

Usually I liked going on missions but considering that Dazai is in this room too, I don't think I'll enjoy that mission at all.

"It better not be together with that suicidal maniac or I'll pass."

"Don't worry Chuuya-kun, you won't be going with Dazai-kun. At least not with the one you're talking about."

"God, I was already scared I had to endure the presence of that bandaged bastard any longer"

I mumbled to myself

"Huh? What was that? You gotta speak up a bit, Chuuya. I can't hear you from down there."

"HAHHH? YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR UGLY MOUTH SHUT, YOU LITTLE-"

I really had enough of his stupid comments about my height, I'm still growing!

"Little what? Nee Chuuya, I don't think you're in the right position to call me 'little'. I bet you still think you'll grow and get taller. We all know that that won't happen, so stop hoping for it"

That's it. I'll kill that bastard right here and now. I jumped at him, grabbing his collar and pulling him down to my eye level.

"Just die already, you suicidal maniac. It can't be that hard-"

I got interrupted when Mori cleared his throat which lead to us both looking at him.

"If you two could postpone your little fight until I finished what I was about to say?"

"Tsk, whatever"

I let go of Dazai and directed my attention back to Mori.

"As I already said, you won't be going to be partned up with Dazai-kun but with little Sora-chan over there."

Only then I spotted the girl standing behind Dazai, observing both our every move.

Oh, I knew who she was. She's that little mini Dazai who always follows him around like a lost puppy. I never officially met her but since she's related to that bastard, I already can't stand her.

"Oh you're Chuuya-kun? Osamu's partner? I'm so glad to finally meet you~"

She started walking towards me with a smile on her lips while I was still taken aback by her so innocent and friendly sounding voice.

"I hope we'll become best friends, Chuuya-kun~"

I didn't even realize that she already wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug until I felt my whole face burning up. I must be blushing so hard.

"Hahh? What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

I quickly pushed her away and avoided both her's and Dazai's gazes so they wouldn't tease me about blushing.