"I am sorry, I shouldn't have acted like that without hearing you out," Alessandro spoke with his hands on both sides of my head, trapping me between him and the door.

" You already make your conclusions Alessandro, just leave that where you were supposed to listen to me. Please head back to the party Alessandro," I replied without turning back and opened the door widely as I strolled inside the suite.

Walking into a suite I entered the lounging rooms with an adjacent dining space. I kept my clutch on one of the tables as I heard Alessandro's footsteps inside the room as well.

Why is he even here when he accused me of sleeping with Adrian? He wasn't ready to believe a few minutes ago

"Why are you here now? I have already heard what you wanted to say."  

"I wasn't thinking straight, Sarah. Because of the anger, I didn't realize what I said to you was discourteous." He said as he walked in where I was standing.

"I am so sorry. I... I shouldn't have said those things. I know I have crossed the line while breaking your trust" He spoke with immense guilt and shame in his eyes.

His expressions and his eyes were telling me that his apology was honest but my mind couldn't seem to erase that moment when he accused me rather than trusting me.

Alessandro did the same thing that Adrian did to me. They both choose to judge me without knowing the whole story.

Why the hell are you even comparing both of them, Sarah !!!

The situation with Alessandro was difficult for the past few weeks but he still came and apologized to you the next very moment.

Alessandro is not Adrian!!! I need to understand that.

"It was Adrian, who kissed me all of a sudden. I didn't want to create any scene in front of the guests in this event that is why I kept quiet."

"You don't have to explain yourself, Sarah. I was acting like a complete as*hole to you due to my insecurities." 

Yes you were an as*hole

"Seeing you there with him, while he has his hands around all over you. I felt as if someone ripped my heart out. I thought you still wanted Adrian as your husband after knowing my history with your dad." He continued speaking while he ran his hands through his jet-black hair.

Is he f*cking serious?

Why do these guys make their assumptions before finding out the real thing?

"How could you even say that I would never ship Adrian as my husband, not even in my worst nightmare, not even when he is the last person left on earth? Even if I didn't have you in my life then also I would have taken a divorce from Adrian" I fumed in outrage.

"I am so sorry, Love. I have already messed up things really badly. But trust me I wanted to make things work for us. I won't trouble you or force you if you don't trust me and decide to end things with me after my improper behavior." He spoke as his head was hung low, I could see his knuckles turning white as if he was scolding himself.

I need to give him a chance, I know what he did was not appropriate but he still cares for me and wants us to work.

And deep down I still love him, I am not ready to let him go without giving us a shot.

"I trust you, Alessandro, I trust your words, your nobility. I want to forget everything about our pasts, My father, Chloe, Adrian every negative person out there. From today I didn't want our relationship to get affected by some stupid mistakes which one of us did in the past." I said while walking closer to him, without breaking our eye contact.