Chapter 21

Sarah P.O.V

 "You need to be my personal whore until the resort project is completed". 

This was his exact demand, which he kept in front of me 3 days before. It's been almost three days since I stepped out of the mansion. When Adrian told me about his stupid condition, I didn't think Adrian was so serious about it. He strictly informed his security not to let me go out of the mansion, he even hired a bodyguard, to keep an eye on me in his absence.

"How could anyone be so shameless and disgusting?"

Didn't he get satisfied that night after he ruined my dignity?

I was becoming restless thinking about my absence from the company, I didn't even get a chance to talk to Ester about this.

The last time I talked to her was three days before when I left Adrian's house and went back to my old house. Seeing my dull swollen face she got an idea about something that had happened between me and Adrian. I simply made an excuse that I had a fight with Adrian at home but she still doubted my answer.

Now disappearing without any contact or prior info, She will be panicked.

As for Adrian, I won't agree with his stupid demand. He may have the money and power but he couldn't make me agree on this.

I will never ever agree to his condition.

________________________________

It's been 10 days since I am trapped in this mansion. gradually I have been losing my sanity being alone . Adrian was still adamant about his words, and with each passing day, I realized that he wouldn't release me until the project was completed. Even if somehow I escaped from the mansion, he would surely ruin me with his power.

I would have happily remained caged in this mansion for the next three months but thinking about the downfall of Amario Enterprises because of my absence, makes me rethink my decision.

It was almost 11 in the night, Unwillingly I made my way towards Adrian's study to let him know that he had won again in manipulating me.

I knocked at the door and waited for him to answer

"Come in" I hear a deep voice from the other side.

I got inside the room and walked towards the big desk, where the devil was sitting in all his glory but what the use of being so beautiful when his heart is so cruel.

"What is it now Sarah?" He asked while sipping his coffee.

"I am accepting your conditions, Just let me go back to my normal life," I told him, looking down at the ground.

" Please help me remember what conditions are you accepting?" He stood up and walked towards where I was standing.

I lifted my head and stared straight into his eyes. 

Is he serious now?

He is purposely getting on my nerves.

Crushing my self-respect, I looked at him confidently

"I am ready to be your Whore, Mr.Parker," I said while clenching my fist.

"Well, I knew you would have agreed on this since you got no option." He smirked, clearly letting me know that I am no one in front of the power he owns.

He asked me to take a seat while he walked back to his and placed a few papers in front of me.

"Since you are ready to be my whore, I need you to sign this agreement. I don't want you telling people that I raped you or forced you into this, you know I have got a reputation to maintain." He told.