Chapter 2

Adrian P.O.V

I always got everything in life, everything I desired, from money to power I got the finest thing.

At the age of 25, I am one of the most successful Businessmen in the country. Two years ago my dad passed me every responsibility of the company and today it's one of the leading companies in the USA. But the best part of my life was the love of my life, Jessica Martin. She is everything a man could ever ask for.

I have known Jessica since we were like 5 years old but at the age of 12, I moved to boarding school in London. Although being away from each other all these years Jessica Martin always stayed in contact with me and supported me through every up and down.

On vacations we always made sure to spend time with each other, I even remembered Sarah who also used to be our good friend but after I moved to London she started ignoring Jessica and even asked Jessica to stay away from me. Jessica always used to tell me how Sarah used to bully her in high school.

As time passed Jessica got more and more gorgeous. She was beautiful both inside and out. I asked her to be my girlfriend two years back after I overtook the company. With her my life felt complete, she was not only pretty but also very intelligent and talented. She was one of the top students in the school and even got a scholarship to Harvard but she chose to follow her passion for modeling and today she is one of the top paid models.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my office door, I asked the person to come in without looking who it was.

I heard heels clicking on the floor and a familiar perfume hit my nose. I saw Jessica walking towards me as she sat on my desk

"Good Afternoon love," I said to Jessica moving closer to her and taking her hands in mine.

" Hey Babe," she said seductively as she put her other hand on my chest.

"How was your day today?" I asked and She started telling me about her photoshoot that happened this morning. While I stared at the beauty sitting in front of me, she looked amazing in that white fitted dress. Her blond mid-length hair was styled perfectly falling on her shoulders. Being a model she had a perfectly toned body. She was flawless and I was the luckiest man to have her in my life.

" Adrian, what are you wearing at your Parent's wedding anniversary ?"

"I want our outfit to coordinate well since it would be the day when you will tell your parents about us" She spoke as she fixed my tie.

"Well, you don't need to worry about that love, My secretary has taken care of our outfits. You will get the dress by tomorrow." I replied.

" Aww, Thank you so much," she said happily. Now if you are done with your work then Can we go home now?"

" Sure babe, Just let me call my secretary," I said and moved towards the phone and informed my Secretary Josh about my departure.

I got up and put on my coat holding Jessica's hand as we interlocked our fingers and started walking towards the lift.

I made my way towards my black Bugatti Veyron, I opened the gate for Jessica and once she was inside I jogged towards the driver's seat. I started the car and soon I stopped near a lavish Italian restaurant for dinner.

We chose to take a seat at the corner of the restaurant as we ordered wine and started conversing about our plans for the future. Soon the waiter came to take our order for dinner. Due to a strict diet, Jessica always ordered Salad whereas I decided to go for Spaghetti Bolognese.

" Do you think your parents will accept our relationship?" Jessica asked while sipping her wine.

"I don't think your mother is fond of me."She said as I narrowed my eyes at her question

" Why do you feel so, Jess?"

" Well ever since you came back from London, I tried to talk with her but she always ends up bringing up Sarah in the conversation.

" She always tells me how sweet and kind Sarah is and we three should hang out together like old times. Jessica said in a sad tone.

My jaw clenched when I heard Sarah's name. What she did with Jessica was enough for me to hate her for the rest of my life.

" Sarah doesn't deserve to be our friend ever since she bullied you when I was gone. My mom doesn't know how Ugly her real face is, once she knows her true color she will definitely stop talking about her". I replied angrily.

Even remembering how Sarah treated Jessica made my blood boil instantly. Because of her Jessica had to go through so many difficulties and traumas.

" Relax Babe, She is gone now. We don't have to worry about her" Jessica assured while caressing my hand.

I smiled looking at her as the waiter brought our dinner, soon we started eating our dinner as we talked about my parents' anniversary party arrangements. Once we both were done eating I paid the bill and we drove back to my penthouse.

I moved out of my parent's house 2 years back and bought my own place. After I and Jessica started dating, I asked her to move in with me, she did partially bring her stuff to my place but she hasn't fully moved in with me.

*** WARNING A C***

As soon as we entered the penthouse, I slammed my lips against Jessica's. I grabbed her hair and she yanked her head back, I started kissing her neck hungrily, making her moan loudly.

Soon we ended up on the couch, by this time I successfully removed her dress. She was lying beneath me in her black lingerie. She looked at me seductively and started opening my shirt. Once she removed my shirt followed by my pants, she took my member out in her hand and started wanking it off.

She started teasing me while licking the erection, and I groaned loudly. She smirked at my reaction and swiftly she took the whole of it in her mouth.

She kept sucking it and teasing it with her tongue. Slowly my hands moved towards her bra and I removed it in one go.

Once she was done sucking it I pushed her back on the couch and ripped her panties. I slid my member inside her and started pounding her hard.

The room was filled with our loud moans.

We ended up going for round two and went to shower together. Once done with the shower we were so exhausted that we went to bed together. I hugged her tightly in my arms and soon we both went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE!!!

Thanks, guys!!!