Chapter13: Notch!

~*???'S POV*~

I was walking through the woods when I spotted a drop of blood on the ground in front of me. I looked ahead a little and noticed it was a trail. I started following it when I spotted something. I gasped and jumped behind a tree, thinking it might be something dangerous.

I slowly peeked around the tree. It's..... BRIGHT! It's....... A PERSON! 

I ran over to it... Oh. It's a her! I kicked her... Nothing.... I splashed some water on her. NOTHING! I kicked her harder. NOTHING! (sigh) I decided to do something I'll probably get punched for. I climbed the tree a dropped a brick from the top of it.

~*EMILY'S POV*~

Seriously? -_- I'm watching this guy practically beat me up! Ugh I 'm getting tired of this. 

I walk over, pick up my body and fly away. I look back at the guy, and I think I scared him a bit... Becuase he was lying on on ground. He probably passed out. 

I found a cave inside of a mountain at the highest peak. I took a torch, placed it inside, and boxed my body in. Now I must find Herobrine. I look over to the next mountain. 

Well, that didn't take long. He's sitting over there on his dragon, talking to some guy...

I slowly fly over there to see who it was. 

NOTCH! GASP! WHAT THE....

I fly over there to see if I can hear what they're saying. 

"FINALLY! Thank you for eliminating her! I know she would have gotten in the way of the plans." Notch says.

"No problem, but I get half when we start right? You promised me half!" Herobrine says seriously.

"Yes, yes. Don't worry you'll get half. I have the perfect spot to build the castle. You just need to take over a couple of villages so you can have some workers." Notch says.

Even though I'm dead. I feel a tear roll down my face. Why am I not in heaven? 

"Okay I have what you need for the villages. A bedrock sword. It's the only one ever made. Use your dragon to enchant it and you'll be unstoppable." Notch says while starting to walk off.

I see something in Herobrine's eyes. I know what he's about to do. NO NO NO! 

I quickly fly back to my body. I take a potion out of the bag and throw it on myself. I'm back in my body. I take out my pickaxe and mine my way out. I pull out my sword and start to climb the mountain. 

I reach the top and Herobrine is on top of Notch with his sword against his neck. 

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU TAKE OVER!" Notch yells.

"Like you said, I'm now unstoppable. So, I don't need you anymore." Herobrine whispers.

"Do you actually think I trusted you? Of course you can be stopped, by someone." Notch starts to smile.

"Who?" Herobrine says shocked.

Notch then turns his head towards me.

"Uhhh...." I just stand there...

"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!" Herobrine shouts. 

"I knew you were smart enough." Notch says laughing.

"I HEARD YOU! YOU WANTED HIM TO KILL ME!" I scream.

"I said that hoping you were listening. I knew it'd anger you and you'd come back." He laughs again. 

"Lets just finish this." Herobrine says while getting up.

"Okay. Let's go." I'm standing on the edge of the mountain. It's a straight drop from where I'm standing.

Herobrine comes running at me. I clutch my sword ready.

He jumps up, with his sword in the air, over his head.

I just giggle. Before he hits me, I put up my sword, and swing him over my head, stabbing him in the core.

"NOOOOOOO!" He goes over the side of the mountain. He's never going to survive that. I look at Notch and smile.

That's atleast a 70 block drop. I look down the side. He's just lying there.

I start to climb down the mountain when I remember the dragon. I look back up and it's gone. Well that's weird. I just brush it off and continue climbing down.

Ah, finally the bottom. I walk over to where Herobrine is. Wait... was... Where'd he go? There was a ton of blood on the ground. I look down and see the bedrock sword covered in blood. What? I look down at my stomach and it's bleeding like crazy! WEIRD. I don't feel like it is. There's a note taped to the sword. 

"I hope you didn't think we were done. I wasn't born to die!" 

I picked up the bedrock sword. I'm tired of this. I take the sword and stab it through my stomach.

Last thing I see is Notch carrying me off. 

"Notch? I wasn't made to die either was I?" I giggle.

"No my dear daughter, you weren't." He laughs.

DID HE JUST CALL ME...DID I JUST HEAR HIM.... 

I pass out.

______________________________________

Weird twist huh? Stay tuned for the sequel. :)