Chapter11: The End?

~*STILL NOTCH'S POV*~

I slowly walked up to her. Looking at her upset me, because she was so determined to kill him. I can't keep helping her! But Herobrine must die. I use a splash potion of instant health. She must have had a little pulse because her eyes shot open.

~EMILY'S POV~

I can't open my eyes, my body feels like nothing. I hear someone walking towards me. Oh please don't let it be Herobrine! All of a sudden, a glass bottle breaks on me, but instead of it hurting it made me feel better! I jumped up and looked around. No one was there........ Hm.... My wound was healing. I just stood there and watched the skin come back together. I took out my sword, remembering why I always get these chances. 

I snuck inside, slowly opening the door. I peeked up the stairs and no one was there. I started to walk up the stairs, making sure I was light on my feet. I didn't want him to hear me if he was still in there. I peek inside my room and he's standing there staring out of the window. 

I creep up behind him, pull my sword into the air, and I bring it down as hard as a could. It was reflected by something which sent me flying backwards. Probably his sword. I look up, and sure enough he's standing there with his head tilted at me.

"You just won't die will you?" He says staring at me intently.

"No. My mission is to kill you, and if that's my fate, then it shall be my fate. I won't die trying to kill you. You're going to die trying to kill me."

I  stand up taking a deep breathe. I was ready for the battle this time. No matter what. 

He starts running at me, he then jumps into the air trying to slash me as he comes down. I moved out of the way and his sword get stuck in a wooden plank. I quickly run up behind him and stab him in the back.This time for some reason he hits the floor, not moving. I squint my eyes at him.. Something's not right here...He never gives up. I give him a kick to the side. Nothing. I hope he was dead. I'm tired of being stabbed then revived. I don't know if I can take much more of this. 

~NOTCH'S POV~

She was standing in the doorway. Thinking about something and not even noticing that Herobrine was getting up. She was facing the wrong way! I wanted to help! But I can't! If she dies this time, I won't be able to do anything. I've helped her too many times. 

~EMILY'S POV~

I heard something scoot across the floor. Hm? I just ignored it thinking I'm hearing things. I turn around and I'm facing his white, blinding eyes.

"THIS IS THE END." He shouts. Almost deafening me.

I knew he was going to stab me. So I stabbed him first.

I stabbed him, again, where his heart should be.

"This is the end. FOR YOU." I shout. I then push my sword all the way through him. I twist it, Pulling his core out. I bust the window and push him out.

"How do you like it?" I say, while laughing a little.

I smiled to myself. It's finally over. I let out a sigh of relief. 

I turned around to leave when I came face to face with someone. I gasped. No. No. No. Then they shoved me out of the window.