Chapter6: The battle

He flies off of my tree house kicking me backwards. 

"WHAT THE HECK OW."

"That's only the beginning." He smiles evilly. 

My eyes widen as I remember my enchanting room! I just need to get there and get a sword! But how?... I get up and run for my door. Out of no where he teleports in front of me.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I Scream. I then punch him in the face. I could tell it caught him off guard because he stumbles backwards. I run into my house slamming the door behind me. I run up the tree house's stairs trying to make it to the top. "BAM" He threw a sword at me. Are you kidding me?

"That's not a spear you idiot." I say still running up the stairs.

"It almost was." He says teleporting in front of me. This is gonna be bad. I have no guard rails. 

He shoves be down. I fall down a few steps. Okay that hurt. I got up and grabbed the sword he threw at me. And I swing at him.

"HAHAHAHA. You think you can defeat me?" he says while blocking my swing with his sword. 

"No, but you get distracted easily." I smile.

"Here kitty kitty." I say calling for my cat

"Huh?" He says looking behind him.

Then I shove him over the side. And continue running up the stairs. FINALLY I'M HERE! I open the chest and grab my best sword. Just then, he came bursting through the doors.

"So it begins?" He says smiling evilly.

"So it begins." I sat down. That threw him off.

"GET UP! you're making this too easy."

"But your sword is almost gone." I lied hoping to throw him off even more. 

"Huh?" He looks at his sword. Good. Just then I hop up and swing at his head. He quickly blocked it. Gah he's good. I Kick him in his shin but he ignores it. So I hit him with the handle of my sword, then cut his stomach. His blood was purple....? 

"You little.." I cut him off

"It's begun." I tackle him and we go rolling down the first flight of stairs. At the stop, I bring my sword up  and thrash it down. But he rolled over before it hit him. He kicked me off of him. Sending me flying up half the stairs. Owwww. That's gonna leave a mark. 

"Give up yet?" He says Laughing.

"Uh. No. You don't mess with a girl crafter." Right when I said that I jumped in the air. Ready to split him in half. But he ducked and I hit the wall. My sword was stuck! Oh no...... He turned around and smiled.

"Now?"

"NO!" I ripped my sword from the wall swinging as hard as i could at him. I hit his stomach again. I heard him mumble something.

"What was that?" I say as we're swinging back and forth. Blocking eachothers hits.

"Enderdragon." he says. That catches me off guard causing me to stop swinging for a split second. And in that split second he kicks me down another flight of stairs. I don't know if my back can take much more. I start to moan in pain. I got up. I felt blood trickle from my nose. GRR...

I swing at him with all of my strength. I slit his throat. He drops to his knees. Then starts laughing. The slit throat quickly heals. What the heck. 

"HAHAHA" He laughs evilly. I was kind of scared at that point I start backing out of my house. I got out and there was a big black cloud over the jungle. I look inside and Herobrine's gone. I look up and it's the enderdragon.. "YOU'RE NEXT"I shout to it. 

Just then, I feel something thrust inside of my stomach....