Chapter9: This MUST end!

My body feels lifeless. For some reason I can still see. As I tried to move, I got one arm to start moving. I reached into my bag(inventory) and grabbed a potion. Notch must have given this to me! I quickly choked it down. All of a sudden I felt brand new! INSTANT HEALTH! Thank you Notch!

I quickly pull out my sword and walk back to my house. Right when I walk in someone shoves me into the stairs. OW. I turn around and of course. He starts to bring down his sword on my but I use mine to block it. I quickly rolled over causing his sword to hit to cobble stairs. 

"Ugh" he says under his breathe.

I swing but he blocks it of course. I kick him in the stomach and turn around hitting him with the handle of my sword. I moved so fast he didn't have time to think. I started running up the stairs to the enchanting room. I ran in and grabbed a pickaxe. 

"HAHAHA. What are you going to do with that?" He asks curiosly.

I stare at him with my eyes squinted. "This." I throw the pickaxe at his head. I thought I had him but he ducked. AGH. I took out a potato and threw it at his head. He was a bit confused which was my time to make a move. I stabbed him in his heart. Well I call it his "Core" because I don't think he has a heart. All of a sudden there was an explosion and I blacked out. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"I heard evil laughter which woke me up. 

"You almost got me. I'll give you that. You're a pretty good fighter." he says pacing back and forth.

I looked around and I was in my basement. I tried to get up but I was tied to a chair.

"What are you doing with me?" I ask nervously.

"Um. My job. I'm going to kill you." He said it like I was dumb. 

I just sighed. Then a plan popped into my head. 

"I bet your enderdragon is hungry. I mean you haven't fed him in a while." I say sadly.

"how do you know?" He asks staring at me.

"I don't. I just know if they don't eat every 5 hours then they eat anyone they see.." I lied.

He looked at me then went up stairs. PERFECT. I hopped over to my chest and pulled out an iron sword, and sawed the rope off. I grabbed my stuff that he put on a table across the room.

I stood beside the stair case against the wall waiting for him to come back. He finally came walking down the stairs and stopped at the bottom. Then I heard him teleport. I walked out to the front of the stair case. 

"Where'd he go?" I whispered.

*BAM*

He hit me with a brick! I started getting dizzy but I wasn't going to pass out again! I've done enough of that! 

I  got up and kicked him in his stomach. But he grabbed my leg and twisted it. Causing me to roll in midair the falling to the ground. ERG. 

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE?!" I scream at him. 

"Haha, because I'm not meant to die! YOU ARE!" He put emphasis on that which makes me even angrier. I was at my boiling point. I took out my diamond sword, and swung at his neck. His head rolled onto the ground.

I looked at it in disgust, and walked up stairs.

___________________________________________________

Don't worry! This is NOT the end. The powerful don't die that easy do they?