Chapter4: The Adventure Continues....

I pinched myself. OW. Yep, this is real. I was hoping it was just a bad dream... But then I would have been dreaming inside of a dream..I  Okay.. I think too much....

I started walking away from the hut. Those words were burning a hole in my head. "I found you"

But I thought that was just in my dream? Wait... Who was that in my dream anyway? 

........ HEROBRINE HOLY ALKFCDMAWENF.......

How does he go from my dream into real life? Erg.

All of a sudden I spotted a pig. I could use some more meat. I creeped to the tree behind the pig..

"oink" That's gonna be your last oink. I jumped into the air and slashed through his body with my iron sword the villager gave me. Ahhh. Fresh meat :)

I continued on my journey. The sun was SO hot. I was almost sweating. I was walking through a desert biome when I realized I needed to drink some water. I took a sip then something hit my head.

"OW. WHAT THE HECK? Is someone there?" I turned around in a panic. I looked down, and it was a letter tied to a bone. I nervously opened it. I didn't know if I would be able to because my hands were shaking REALLY bad. It said:

"This might be the bone of a minion, but I could have yours in a minute. Getting Scared yet?"

Uhhh.... Yea I'm officially scared. Is he really going to try to hurt me when I make it home? Please dear Notch don't let him touch me. 

~*5 minutes later. She's back into a forest biome*~

Ahh Shade. Wait... It's a little dark... I looked at the sky and the sun was setting.. My luck... I collected some dirt and built a little hut for the night. I started getting REALLY hungry, I felt like my stomach was eating ME! I put down a furnace and cooked some steak. Aaahh. That hit the spot!

"UUUUURRRRGGGHHH" Zombies -_- and the noises begin.... I placed a torch so I would feel safer.... 

I closed my eyes, my body aching, and slowly drifted off to sleep....

~*DREAM*~

"Do you like those Notes I'm sending you? You seemed nervous reading the last one!" A voice said.

I opened my eyes. Oh no. I'm having another nightmare. I thought you're supposed to be able to control your dreams? Well I can't seem to. 

I looked down, and the sword was still in me. Of course. Why does it seem so odd?

"Wh-wh-what kind of sword is that?" I asked coughing up the thick liquid.

"Oh? You like it? Made it myself. It's made of bedrock and obsidian. Enchanted with the enderdragon's powers. It's what I'm going to use to kill you" He said laughing. 

The laughter it got louder and louder my ears couldn't take it!

Finally it woke me up....

~*END OF DREAM*~

Suddenly a block was mined from my hut. The sun came blazing through like fire into my eyes. A piece of paper floated down and the block was placed back. The fire was extinguished... I grabbed the paper and used one of my hands to rub my sleepy eyes. I yawned and began to read it:

"Did you like that sword? HAHA. You seemed amazed by it! Don't worry, you'll meet it soon."

What the.... How the.... All of a sudden there was an explosion outside. My heart started pounding.

"Why don't you come out here and meet me?"

My heart pounded harder. The sound of the voice pierced my ears. I swallowed my tears.

"I can smell your fear!" The voice boomed this time.

I thought for a second.... The voice was familiar....

My thoughts were interrupted by a block being mined away from my hut.

OH MY GOSH!