Girl Crafter

I was crouching behind a piece of cobble hoping it wouldn't see or feel my presence. 

I gulped and I was sweating, and quietly crying to myself.

"Why why why did I feel the need to be brave and explore the caves?!" AGH I was so mad at myself. Finally I found some courage. I looked at my diamond sword, and stood up I ran and slashed right through the skeleton crushing his bones. As I caught my breath... SSSSSSS......BOOM.

RESPAWN IN 3...2...1...

POP!

Ouch... I got up and looked around... I saw trees and a beach... But I live in a jungle biome!  As my memories came back to me I realized what had happened. 

" NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. My invetory was empty... What am I going to do? 

I decided I could try to find my old home again. (sigh) And the adventure begins. I started collecting some wood. I had 24 in no time considering I was filled with anger. 

"Gah, I hate creepers. I HATE CREEPERS." 

I decided to make a crafting table... Made some sticks then a wooden pickaxe. I started walking around trying to find a cave I could collect some cobble from the outside. 

Finally after walking around for a few minutes I found one. I collected two pieces when all of a sudden there was an arrow in my back.

"OW WHAT THE HECK!?" I turned around and saw a skeleton standing there with an evil grin on his face. I sprinted out of the cave and noticed it was already mid-day. I sighed and went looking for another cave... Before I found the next one, I was in a snow biome. I spotted a cow so I took out my crafting table and used my two cobble for a sword. It slowley walked looking for a patch of grass. I hid and stood as still as I could behind a spruce tree. Then... it was right next to me. Not even looking to the side. 

"WHACK" and off rolled his head.

Hm. That was easier than I thought. I had a big smile on my face. I saw a cave out of the corner of my eye so I went over to it and started to collect some cobblestone. Thank goodness there weren't any monsters in here. Right now I'm to tired to even fight a zombie. After I collected around 30 pieces I walked out of the cave.

Right when I got out... I gulped and my heart sank.....