Chapter7: Déjà Vu

aaaggghhhh what is that? I look down and my heart sinks. no.no.no this can't be happening.

"You seem surprised? I told you what was going to happen!" Someone says.

I look up. Herobrine.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask. Starting to cough up a thick liquid.

"I HAVE TO. IT'S MY JOB." He shouts.

I start to cough up more liquid. Thick. Blood.. uhhh... My eyes get heavy. But I refuse to leave now. I just made it home.

"I'm going to kill you."I say.

"Haha! It doesn't look like you're in that position. I think it's me who's going to kill you." He says while laughing. 

I got so mad I forgot about the sword in me. WAIT. I start to remember my dreams. Ohhh no. 

I feel the sword slowly leaving my body. I start to scream in agonizing pain. I looked at the sword then him. I know what I have to do. But before  I could start my plan, he whistles for the dragon and he throws me over his shoulder. Am I really being kidnapped?

Before we get on the dragon I notice his sword on his back. I quickly grab it, and stab it through him. he falls to the ground with me too. 

"AAAAHHH! YOU LITTLE..." i cut him off.

"SAVE YOUR WORDS." I scream.

I take the sword and slice through his neck. 

After the adrenaline rush was gone my stomach started hurting. More. and More. 

I drop to my knees crying. 

I scream at the top of my lungs "AAGHHH!"

I was holding my stomach trying to stop the bleeding. But I couldn't.

As I fall to the ground I see Herobrine fly off on the dragon.

"This isn't over!" He shouts.

But... I feel like I am...

*Blacks Out*