Chapter8: Is This What Death Feels Like?

I slowly opened my eyes. But closed them because the light was so bright. The light... Was white... I opened my eyes again and I was in a white room. Where am I? I quickly grabbed my stomach remembering the stab wound but it wasn't there. Huh? That's odd....

"Hello?" I say. All of a sudden someone comes out of no where.

"Ah! You're awake Great!" The voice says. It was deep.

"Wh-wh-who are you?" I ask stuttering.

"I am Notch. I was hoping you would kill that bug Herobrine. But he seemed to get the best of you." He says.

"Errm" That's all I could say.

"Am I dead Notch?" I ask in a scared voice.

"Only if you want to be." He says looking at me.

"I don't want to die. I have to finish Herobrine off!"

"Okay good. That's what I wanted to hear! Maybe we'll meet again someday!" He says.

"Goodbye!" His voice is starting to get distant why?

My eyes close and I hear a loud screeching ring in my ears. I slowly reopen my eyes and I'm laying on the ground in the jungle. I slowly get up  but I fall right back down. I was so dizzy. I grab my stomach and the wound is there again. I take a deep sigh..... I set one hand on my stomach and one on the ground. WHAT THE... My hand was in something warm... Ugh it was half dry blood. Woa. There's ALOT. I grab my stomach and attempt to get up again. I walk to my door in pain. The whole ten blocks I was screaming in agonizing pain. I decided to crawl up the stairs. I definitely couldn't walk anymore. I felt like my head weighed fifty pounds!

I start crawling up the two flights of stairs. Quietly crying to myself. I finally make it up and I go to my bedroom. I plop down on the bed and started crying harder. All the memories of what has happened today hit me like a ton of bricks. All I know is that I have to find Him. Herobrine. This battle is not over, and it won't be over until one of us dies. I know I almost did, but this time I don't want to have a choice. Either I die or he does. 

~*A couple of weeks pass and she lays in her bed the whole time. Occasionally snacking on some steak. Her wound is starting to heal and she's ready to fight again!*~

I walk into my enchanting room and put on some enchanted diamond armor, and grab every enchanting tool I have. I don't care if I have to kill Herobrine with a hoe, he's going to die!(lol)

As soon as I walked out of the enchanting room someone pushed me down the stairs. When I hit the bottom my helmet fell off, so I quickly put it back on. I turned around and they slit a gash in my cheek. I would notice that sword anywhere. 

"So you're back?" I say while laughing.

"I thought I'd give you time to heal." He says while smiling evilly.

"Well, I've had time. And now I'm ready to take your block butt down."

I take my sword and stab it into his leg. He doubles over and I drop kick him in the head. 

"Ah, so you've had some training?"

"A little." I take my sword and swing at him. But he blocks it forcing me backwards. I get up, and when I do, his sword is against my neck. I close my eyes and gulp. I take out my hoe and stab in into his head. 

"WHAT THE...." I then pick my sword back up and stab it through his chest. 

"Ahahaha. That's not gonna finish me off!"

I take out my other sword and cut his neck half way off and I dash for the stairs.

When I was halfway down the upstairs hallway I turned around and that was the scariest sight I have ever witnessed. Herobrine was coming at me with his head halfway off Smiling and saying it's my turn.

"Come on. Let's just make this easy and let me finish you off?"

"NO!" I scream. I charge at him and shove him against the wall. He then kicks me off of him pushing me to the other wall. OOF. I take out my pickaxe and swipe his feet out from underneath him. He hits the ground hard. I take my sword and swing towards the ground at him. He just rolls over and teleports.

"Where'd you go?!" I scream kind of scared.

"Here..." He whisperes from behind me. I stand there for a second then twist around cutting into his stomach with my sword. I then pause noticing his head was back to normal. I take a deep breathe from  Exhaustion. My wound was starting to pulse. I think the pain was coming back.

"Give up yet?" He asks Then laughs evilly.

"Nope!" I swung my sword but again he blocks it sending me flying backwards. I was at the edge of the top of the stairs.

"Aw, wouldn't it be a shame if you died because of a flight of stairs?" 

"I'm not going to die!"

"HAHA! What was that? I haven't even barely fought you back!" His eyes grow whiter with anger. They're blinding. I take my sword and stab it through his stomach. Then with all my strength I throw him with my sword over my head down the stairs. I quickly get up and run to the enchanting room for another sword.

I grab one out of the chest when I'm shoved into the wall with great force. 

"UUhhhggg" I moan in pain. 

He takes his sword and busts out the window next to me.. Then he takes his sword and stabs me in chest, near my heart. I start to cough up blood. that's when I realized my chest plate was sitting out in the hallway.

"Wouldn't it be a shame to fall?" He Slowly removes his sword and pushes me out of the window.