Chapter5: So It Begins...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shout. The sight of him made me want to jump off of a bridge..

"To give you a warning." His voice was raspy. 

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

Then, he slashed me across the face with his sword. I grabbed my face and I was bleeding. My vision started going blurry. And I fell to the ground.

~*TWO DAYS LATER*~

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a small hut. My face was stinging really bad! I touched my cheek slowly and the memories came back. Who was it? Agh my head hurts. I barely stood up. I walked to the furnace like a drunk person. I was holding onto the wall so I could stay up. Just then a thought hit me in the heart. My inventory felt empty. It was. Whoever did this to me stole my things! I start to cry to myself. Then I spot a note taped to the furnace. It read:

"Wow. You could barely handle that. I wonder how you're going to take what's coming for you when you get home? We'll see."

Ugh. Herobrine. Just saying his name in my head made shiver. I have to get going. I'll need to gather supplies on the way. 

I was walking to the edge of the forest biome. Great. Another part of the desert. 

~100 Blocks later*~

I spot a cow. I have to punch it to death. -_- great. After hitting as many times as I could it finally dies. Blah. This is a mess! I started walking farther when my feet started aching again. OH NO. The sun's setting! Grrr... I use my wood to build a little hut for the night. I used my one torch to light the inside. I still had my crafting table and furnace thank goodness. And I cooked the steak.

Mmmm.... I barely remember what meat tastes like after living off of carrots and potatoes. All this thinking about food and herobrine made me sleepy. I closed my eyes..... and went to sleep.

~*DREAM*~

AGH! He slowly pulls the sword out of me. Causing a tear to roll down my face. 

"Why did you do that? I haven't done ANYTHING to you!" I shout at him.

"Eh. I know. But I have to kill you."

"Why?!?!" I shout spitting up that thick liquid. Blood.

"It's my job! " He stops and he sniffs the air. "You smell that? Smells like smoke! Better wake up and check it out!" He starts to laugh evilly. 

~*END OF DREAM*~

The smell of smoke made me pop up. What the... I hear fire burning. I walk out of my hut and the top of it is on fire! WHAT THE HECK? Did it storm last night? No. It was him. I know it was him. I started remembering my dream. But my thoughts were interrupted by something falling from the sky. A POTATO! And it had a note attached to it! I quickly opened the note. It said:

"Every time you receive something, that means your getting closer to your house. If I hurt you, you're going the wrong way. Choose wisely." 

Um... okaaaaay... I continued my journey. As I was nearing the edge of the desert biome I spotted a jungle tree! OH MY GOSH! I knew it was my jungle because of the pink wool block at the edge! I made a trail of wool blocks when I left for the cave! AHHH YES! I quickly ran to the block and started following the others that I found. Then.... I busted out crying when I saw it. Home.. My house! I ran up to it.

But something made me stop in my tracks... A figure... A person figure.... Then they turned around.... 

I blacked out...