70| Right Person, Wrong Time?

We sat in the waiting room for 40 minutes until a doctor walked out, we all stood up immediately

"What's happening?!" Beckham frantically asked.

"She's okay, she passed out from dehydration so we're giving her fluids right now. Is she not eating?" The doctor said.

"She's been depressed, doesn't eat when she feels like that" I explained.

"Okay...well, you can all go in and see her now."

Thank god.

We ran to the room, quickly opening the door to reveal a pale Briella. She softly smiled at us, as if she didn't just black out.

"I'm okay now y'all" she smiled.

"You gotta eat Briella," Beckham explained. "You're getting too sick girl."

"I know...I'm sorry guys" Brie whispered, playing with her hand.

I hugged her instantly, letting my baby sister know she has nothing to apologize for, she can't help the way she feels. Mental health is extremely important, keeping yourself healthy physically and mentally is essential. I understand that it affects Brie harshly, she's been hell and it still haunts her. I haven't seen her this depressed before but she kept reassuring that this happens when she feels that way.

"Can I get McDonald's when I get out?" Brie spoke up, smiles instantly replaced our concerned faces.

"I'll get you one now!" Miguel said while running out of the room.

A doctor walked in with a chart, making direct eye contact with Briella.

"Hi Miss De Luca, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"I feel okay now, can I go home?"

"No, we need to keep you in for a few hours but I'm sure you'll be able to go home tonight!" He explained, we all nodded in response. "We looked at your medical history, are you on meds for depression?"

"Yeah..." Brie says.

"We're upping your dosage, we've spoke to your psychiatrist and she agrees."

"Okay" Briella shrugged before turning to Scar. "Have you ever watched the Bee Movie?"

This girl-

Beckham and I had to leave due to a meeting, we hugged our sister before making our way out, I didn't want to leave her but at least Scar is there.

I lay my head back down on the pillow, slowly taking it what just happened. I didn't realize I wasn't eating, it wasn't my concern for the past week. My week was full of disassociation, I think I blacked out a long long time ago.

"Why haven't you been eating?" Scar asked, placing his hand on mine.

I looked up to him, seeing pure concern in his face. "I was just depressed, that's all."

"I'm sorry princess."

As much as I missed his voice, I still felt unstable with our relationship. I want to break this toxic cycle we've got ourselves into but I need him to want it too, and I don't know if that's even on his mind.

"What's been going on Scar? Why are you always mad?" I murmured.

He bit his lip in frustration, slowly letting go of my hand.

"I took too much on, Marco's helping me out now" he stated, it was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it.

I nodded, biting my gums in nerves.

Am I even stable enough for a relationship?

I love Scar with every inch of my heart but I can't shake the feeling off. Remembering how he was acting clouded my thoughts, I want to be with him but does he want to be with me?

"Do you want to be with me?" I asked Scar, catching him off guard.

"Of course I do...why?" He replied instantly.

"We're having the same old arguments, I can't cope with it anymore Scar.."

The atmosphere completely switched, a mix of fear and concern covered my aura.

"What are you saying Briella? Are you breaking up with me?" Scar sternly asked.

Girl stop self sabotaging, you love each other!

But does he really love me?

I think so?

"Scar," I sadly sighed. "I don't feel loved by you."

Instead of answering, Scar stormed out, slamming the door behind him as I watched him leave. I held my tears in and took a deep breath, I didn't expect him to leave, I thought we were going to communicate but that's not how it went.

Miguel then walked in, holding McDonald's in his hands.

"Hi I go- what's wrong?" Miguel asked.

"I broke up with Scar."

Authors note:

DONT HATE ME YALL

anyways, where y'all from :) I'm from Ireland :)

Also here's a photo of me standing awkwardly like this 🧍‍♀️