23| Work

Authors note:

Before I start, I wanna thank everyone for reading. I've recently hit 600+ views and I've only started writing this last week <3

I love you all <3

It's been a few days since I've slept with Scar

It's been a few days since I've slept with Scar. That man is something else.
Marco also agreed to let me go on a mission with them, I'm honestly so fucking excited! I haven't been on a mission in a while but I started training with Coco, he was surprised by my tricks. I taught him a few things , bless.

~10 PM~

We arrived at the destination, we partnered with the Lebanese and Spanish for the mission. Luckily, Miguel told Carlos what happened with Marcus and I.
Let's just say, Marcus won't be walking anymore.

The De Luca cousins also joined, Alli got in her snipper position, Valentino stayed with Damon and Ian. Vivi was the distraction for tonight, she didn't seem too bothered to work tonight as she doesn't really involve herself in this sort of stuff. I don't even know what my brothers position were.

Seeing Scar again was the highlight of my day, Nour and Hala giggled at us. Kamal gave me a hug before getting back into his position, leaving Scar jealous.

God bless

We stormed in, guns pointed to the targets head. I was told to stay close to everyone but do I ever listen? No.

I separated from the group, finding the main target. I had my gun in my hands and knifes in my thigh holder thingy.

I made my way through the warehouse, shooting anyone I saw.

Just find the target.

I made my way through the hallways, I stopped at a dark red door.

Office.

Bingo.

I slowly opened her door, thankfully not making a noise. The guy sitting on a chair had his back to me. He seemed to be spaced out, looking at the scenery of New York.

"Thomas Hawk"

He slowly turned around, fear painted his face.

"I'm guessing you didn't expect to see me so soon" I smirked, pointing my gun at his head.

He couldn't even speak, I thought he would've been prepared for an attack but I guess not. I quickly pulled the trigger, shooting him straight between the eyes.

Marco ran into the room, shocked by the scene.

"Damn, Miguel wasn't exaggerating" he smirked.

I smiled back at him, grabbing onto his arm, making our way out. Bodies lay on the floor, blood covering the beige carpet.

I guess it's a red carpet now.

We walked down to the hall where everyone was. Alliana and Vivi ran and hugged me.

"We thought you were hurt!" Alli shouted.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I look crazy.

Everyone looked at me, as if I was mental.

Marco then spoke up, "she killed everyone on the top floor, including Thomas"

Everyone gasped, looking at me with pure fear.

"What?" I casually asked.

"I told y'all! She's badass!" Miguel shouted. Beckham high fived me like the 5 year old he is. We then got out of the building before blowing it up.

God I love explosions.

I sound psycho.

We got in separate cars. Marco, Carlos, Farid, Rocco and I in one.

I felt a bit out of place with these men, I know my brothers are here but I still felt like I was an outcast of some sort.

"Hey Briella" Carlos called out, earning glares by Marco and Rocco.

"Do you know any other language?" He asked. Marco seemed quite interested in the conversation now.

"Yep" I replied, looking out the window.

"Wait what? Really? Which one?" Rocco asked, making me look at him.

"French, Spanish, Italian, a little bit of Russian, Portuguese and English" I informed them. They were all shocked, why hoes? I'm smart as fuck.

"Damn you know more than me!" Carlos chuckled, I looked up at him and smiled politely. Now knowing that he knows about Marcus and I made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Miguel told him not to tell my brothers but I don't know Carlos, I don't know if he keeps his promises.

Farid then caught my attention. "How was your stay with Nour and Hala?" He asked.

You mean my stay with Scar?

"It was good, they're really nice" I smiled, hoping he wouldn't notice my lies.

"You were awake before them, sorry they're lazy asses" Farid smiled.
I chuckled at him, "they're the best, they need their beauty sleep" I joked.

Once we arrived at the De Luca manor, I was first to get out. I ran into the house, all the way up to my room to get changed.

I wore Ian's hoodie with my own shorts, not even bothering covering my bruises. I then made my way back down the stairs. Meeting up with everyone. The Zaids had arrived a later while after.

"Right" Carlos called out. "We're going to go, we would love to work with you again Briella, you're amazing at that!"

I thanked him before saying my goodbyes. I hugged Miguel and Carlos as I felt comfortable doing so.

I don't know if I like Carlos but he seems nice

I flopped down on the couch beside Hala and Kamal.
"How did you clear the whole top floor?!" Kamal asked, eating chips.

Where the hell did he get those?

"It's easy" I shrugged, stealing one of his chips.

Mwahahahahaha!

We all sat in the living room, Scar was making intense eye contact with me the whole time. I kept smirking at him, while he bit his lip.

We then heard footsteps which was odd since everyone was here. I looked beside me, being the first one to hear them.

The mystery person then stepped out.

Oh my god.

No...

It can't be...

"Hello Briella"

Jason?!