59| A Mother's Love

A little thing they don't know about death is that the person doesn't really die

A little thing they don't know about death is that the person doesn't really die. Yes, their body dies but their soul still lives. People are not their bodies, they are the soul.

That's something my mother taught me. I wish I could've taught Briella that. I've watched my kids grow up, I'm always with them. I also knew where Briella was. What Jason did to her could never be forgiven. I wish I killed him years ago. But I'm glad my daughter done it for me.

~18 years ago~

I had just had my first daughter. We were on a way home, I sat in the back with my baby. She was so tiny, I couldn't wait to show my boys.

My father in law was at the house with the boys. Along with Donna, Armani and their kids. Fiona and Margot also helped out with the boys, they stayed for a few nights. They brought their kids over to distract my boys.

I like Mark, he's an amazing father in law, I named Marco after him. He knows a little about the shitty things that Jason does. He doesn't stand by his son at all, he's disgusted in him. I don't like Donna though, she's a cunt. She can go fuck a knife.

Once we arrived home, Jason walked out immediately. Not even helping me with the baby or bags. I lifted my baby and walked into the house, Jason can go get them. He can also fuck a knife.

I walked in to my eager family, Fiona and Mark ran over immediately. I held my newborn baby in my arms, she's precious. I made my way into the living room, finding all of the kids.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Serena shouted.

"SHHHHH!" Marco told her off. I sat down and they all tried to sit beside me.

"She's gorgeous!" Little Valentino whispered. I smiled brightly back at him.

Mark then walked in with my bags.

That asshole can't do one thing?!

I have literally pushed a human out of my vagina and he can't lift two fucking bags?!

Mark looked at me, sympathy in his eyes. He slowly shook his head, disappointed at his cock sucking son. I told the kids I was going to go put the baby down, I walked up the stairs and into my room. There lay a fat fucking turd on my bed. Well, Jason lay on the bed. Obviously.

"Get the fuck up" I demanded.

"What?" He innocently replied, making me so fucking pissed.

"I just gave birth and you're in bed when we have seven other kids down the stairs?!"

This excuse of a man slowly got up, rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. I swear to god, I will kill him one day. I've had enough of his shit. I can't believe I married that turd. He literally looks like a fucking troll.

I looked down at my baby, her little eyes were fluttering. All of the rage was replaced with love. As much as I hate Jason, I love my kids. I walked back down the stairs, meeting with Fiona and Margot.

"Oh look at her!" Margot happily smiled.

"Isn't she an angel!" Fiona told Margot.

I chuckled before sitting down, I looked down at my baby to see her beautiful small face. Her hair was dark, her eyes were the colors of the sea, her little button nose kept scrunching up.

"What are you going to call her?" Fiona asked.

I had a few names picked. She was going to be called Maeve after my mother but another name stuck out to me. I just know that my baby girl will change lives, she's her mothers daughter.

"Briella Luna De Luca" I answered my older sister.

Margot and Fiona smiled brightly, I adore how their love grew for Briella over the past few months. Brie was my easiest pregnancy, she was my easiest labor too.

I love my babies, Marco and Rocco are so content. Ian and Damon are little demons. Leo is a fucking gem, he always tells me how beautiful I am. Alejandro is a little monkey, hyper as fuck. Bruno and Beckham are absolutely wholesome. They love each other so much. It makes me so complete that my kids are happy and healthy.

Brie is a new addition to our family, our first baby girl. She's going to be the fireball of the family, I just know it.

Damon and Leo walked in, with little gifts in their hands.

"We made this for you!" Leo happily said.

"No, I made this for you!" Damon responded.

"No, we did!" Leo argued.

"Boys!" I shouted. "Stop fighting!"

"Sorry mama" they both said on cue. Leo handed me a picture that he drew while Damon handed me a cup made from clay. The picture was our family with a little bean in the corner, the bean was Brie. Leo said he can't draw babies, bless him. The cup had little drawn flowers all over it, tears filled my eyes...

No one ever tells you how you'll feel towards your kids. The amount of love that I have for them is unimaginable, I have put my whole life on the line for my kids. I will never put them behind, they will be my number one priority forever.

~Now~

They will always be my priority, I will never leave them. My kids are growing up way too fast, it hurts that I can physically be there with them. I know the struggles they go through, it breaks my heart that Marc that to raise his brothers. He had to grow up quicker, he grew more maturity because no one else was going to do it.

Jason ruined his life. He ruined all of their lives. I never knew about what he done to Marco, I would've killed him there and then.

Is grá liom mo páistí.
(I love my kids)

Authors note:

This will be the last mom chapter for a little while. Don't worry, there will be more in the future, thank you for 45K! Is grá liom tú!!!!!!