43| Don

Today I'm going home

Today I'm going home. I've spent two weeks and a half with Scar so Marco decided it was time, I'm going to miss staying with Scar. He already told me that he'll visit everyday. I love how caring he is. His dad wanted to talk to him today, he said it was important or some shit. I wasn't listening, as usual.

Marco got me a few hours ago, we went to McDonald's before we went home.

Marco knows what I like hehehehehe

When we got home, Beckham,Hala and Nour were sitting in the kitchen.

"Hi!" I waved to them.

Nour and Hala immediately got up to hug me, even though they saw me yesterday.

"How are you feeling? Do you want to sit down?" Hala asked.

"I'm fine! How are you?" I asked Hala, ever since I found out that Hala's pregnant, I've been texting her every morning. Asking her how she's doing and all.

"I'm super sick today and I might chop off Beck's penis since it got me pregnant" Hala creepily smiled. I looked over to Beck, scared as heck.

HA! RHYMED!

Hala looked back, "don't worry, I won't do it" she softly said.

"Thank god!" Beckham wiped his invisible sweat away.

~2 hours later~

Should I text Scar?

No, what if it interrupts the meeting thingy?

Oh yeah...I'll wait.

I sat there, bouncing my feet off my bed.

I'm bored.

I know you are.

Why are you talking to me!

I am you, you're talking to yourself.

Oh yeah...

I kept talking to myself for another 15 minutes but a text message cut my haze.

Scar???

Scar❤️

They want me to be Don.

what's a don

Marco is a Don

oooooh big boy business man?
wait it has now processed in my brain
what about Farid and Kamal?

They both stepped down. They don't want it

do you want to be don?